eighty four

"Lou I just don't understand why you reacted the way you did back then..." Harry mumbled as he brushed over Louis hands slightly.

"I-I was scared, kind of." The blue eyed boy responded softly and with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"Scared? Of what? Why should you be scared?"

"I don't wanna say it , it's...it sounds stupid." Louis said , his cheeks turned rosy.

"Lou if it made you so upset it can't be stupid or irrelevant, you know I love you. And you're the most important person in my life and I want you to be happy and if you don't want a baby with me then-"

"That's the point!"Louis interrupted the young curly man.

"So y-you really don't want to have kids?"Harry whispered sadly. He couldn't believe it. Since he was a child he always wanted to have his own little family. But he also wants to never lose Louis, he is the man of his dreams!

"No! That's not what I meant. I want to have babies with you. Like- many babies, because they will be so adorable,especially when they look like you."

Without even noticing, Harry began to smile.

"But as I said- I'm scared. Because I know you really want a baby, and we started trying a while ago, and you're still not pregnant or at least I don't think so. And yeah I know it can take a while to get pre-" Louis talked ,full of emotions and without breathing. It seemed like he wanted to get all of his thoughts and feelings out of him as fast as possible.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're scared that you can't give me baby?" Harry asked and stopped Louis explanation.  Why would Louis ever think something like that?

"Uhm yes. I know it sounds stupid but I want to make you happy, all the time, and if you have a wish, I want to be the person who gives you what you wish for. You know?"

"Oh Lou!" Harry mumbled full of love.
"You're an idiot. You could never disappoint me in any way! You should have just talked to me! You know I love you."

______________________
I thought about updating two times today but nah y'all just get one 🤪 hope the chapter is okay? i didn't read over it again haha