sixty four

"Love you Babe, we'll miss you." Liam whispered in Nialls ear, Aiden still snuggled into his arms , happy that he's with both of his daddies.

"I'm only gone for a few hours ,don't worry .Harry and I will just talk a bit,which is really needed and maybe we'll go shopping as well ,who knows."

"Okay my love,but don't talk about stuff he shouldn't know about..." Liam smirked at Niall ,who just laughed a bit.

"Oh Liam , you should know that I talk a lot about you! Almost as much as Harry tells me about Louis,trust me , we know a lot." Niall replied smiling as he tickled Aiden,who giggled at his mommy.

Liam didn't responded at first, but then he got an alarmed ,almost horrified, expression on his face ."W-What?"

"Niall's right Payno, I know more than you think." Harry laughed.

Aiden looked at his fathers truly ridiculous face."Dadi pface!" he laughed, pointing at it.

"Daddy looks funny, doesn't he peanut?" Niall asked.

As Niall and Harry left the house a few minutes later they drove to Harrys and Louis place. On Harry's request.

"So why do you want to go to your place? I mean- nothings wrong with that, but ya know ,I really want a hot vanilla coffee, I haven't drank one in months." Niall asked during their drive.

"Well something happened... and I'm..-"

"Okay wait."

Niall parked the car at the nearest parking lot he could find , as soon as he had fully parked , he looked at his best friend.

"Okay, Talk."

"So two days ago , Louis and I -"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

"What? No."

"No?"

"Yeah , at least I don't think so...I wish."

"I know Hazza, but if it's not that, what else happened?" Niall asked with an sad smile. 

Harry started glowing all over his face at this question.

"Well Louis took me on a date, to an little old castle near the mountains next to the sea, you know? We went there once before and he remembered that I really liked it."

"Aww I bet it was romantic as fuck! I wanna go on a date as well now."

"Yeah but the thing is h-he... he asked me."

"Asked you? You mean- the question?"Niall asked full of excitement.

„Yes,HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!" Harry giggled as cheerful as ever. 

"Oh my God, finally I'm so happy for you, why didn't I notice the ring? Damn!"

____________________
sorry for the mistakes, just tried to finish this as fast as possible haha , love ya💛