thirty five

„Hazza I'll fucking kill you one day, you just can't comment that stuff under every post!" I exclaimed loud and angry ,completely overwhelmed with everything. 

„Oh c'mon Ni,it's bad enough that I can't tell Lou! Just let me write my comments, Liam will not understand them anyways." Harry replied and took another bite of his toast.

We are currently in our kitchen and Liam and Louis are out with Aiden. With his new little car by the way ,which Lou bought him.

„But eventually he will figure out that something is different. Maybe he already has! I'm just not ready to tell him yet,can't you understand?"

„Aw Ni-„ he started talking but I interrupted him right away.

„I'm scared."

„Well don't be. There is no real reason to be. He will love you and be there for you no matter what. And the things that are happening right now are beautiful and magical,I wish Lou and I could even think about that stuff already ,but I don't think he is ready for that just yet."

„But Liam said he doesn't wa-„

„Stop saying that! You can't change what already happened ,and you're happy ,aren't you?"

„Yes,really you know I wanted that for a while now..."

„Right and as long as you are happy ,Liam will be too ,trust me. Just tell him soon."