Chapter 2 - The Date

She couldn't believe it, it had been a week since Zoey told Logan he could ask her out. Could she be over Chase that easy? Looks like she was going to find out today. Quinn was already up and working on some sort of experiment surprise surprise and then they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Quinn said as she got up from sitting on the couch. She opened the door and there sat a very large bouquet of red roses with a note attached to it. "Who's this for?"

Zoey already had a guess who it was, but Lola jumped up and read the note. "Dear Zoey, meet me at the coffee cart by Maxwell Hall and we can talk about our date tonight - love always your secret admirer." Aw Zoey, who do you think they are from?"

"I think I have a guess." She got up, went to the bathroom, came back, got dressed, wore something nice and was on her way to meet Logan as she could imagine. While she walked through the campus, she waved at everyone that said hello to her, and as she made her way towards Logan's dorm, there he was at the coffee cart. When he turned around, she saw he had two coffees. She couldn't help but notice how nice he was dressed. Logan was wearing a black button down shirt with short sleeves, dark blue jeans and a pair of vans high tops.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey Zoe! Did you get my Note?" He asked.

"And roses? Yes, thank you." Zoey said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I got you a coffee, just how you like it."

"Aww thanks! How come I never see this sweet side of you?"

"Beats me." He says as they pick a table and sit Down. "So? What do you wanna do tonight?"

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

"Whatever you want."

"We could do either dinner or a movie?"

"Sounds great! What Do You say we go to Vaccarros?"

"Isn't that place really expensive?"

"Not when you're Logan Reese!" He vainly said.

"And that's why I don't always see your sweet side." She joked.

"Funny!" Logan laughs. "Okay, what if we see a movie?"

"I've been wanting to see a rom com, but I know how you feel about "girly movies" or "chick flicks" as you call them."

"True, but if that's what you want, I'll do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it'll kill me, but I'll do it."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you!" As they hug each other but then she felt Logan quickly push her off.

"What Was That For!?!?"

"Michael and Lola are heading this way! They don't know right?"

"No, does Michael?"

"No!" He lied.

"Okay, uh... Oh! I know... pretend we're arguing about something."

"I like your thinking Brooks, let's kiss on it." He said with a wink.

"You're Such a Pig!"

"You're just mad because you're the only girl who goes here that won't admit that they want to make out with me."

"You're gross!"

"What's going on?" asked Lola.

"I try having a normal conversation with Logan and he can't go five minutes without hitting on me!"