Chapter 13 - Chasing Zoey

It's been two weeks and Zoey still hasn't told Logan that they were having a baby and prom season was approaching fast. As always it was a typical sunny day at PCA and Lola, Quinn, and James were sitting outside at their usual lunch table playing shock roulette. Lola then pressed the button as Zoey walked up to her friends. "Oh hey ZoEEEYYY!!!!" James shouted as the thing shocked him.

"Odd way to say hello." She joked.

"We're playing shock roulette." Said Lola.

"What's Shock roulette?" Zoey asked.

"You just leave your finger in the whole, press the button, then someone gets a horrible electric shock." Quinn said

"Except on rare occasions when everyone gets it." Lola jumped in.

"The Quadruple Shock." Added James.

"Wow, I'll pass." She said. "So guess what I'm going to be doing this summer."

They continued talking and playing shock roulette until Zoey noticed Logan making his way towards them. "Hey I have to go, I'll see you guys later."

"See you later Zoe." Lola said.

Logan finally made his way over to them and stood there watching them. "What are you guys even doing?" He asked looking at the thing in the middle of the table.

"We're playing shock roulette." Quinn answered.

"Shock roulette!?" He said confused.

"Yup, you just leave your finger in the whole, press the button, then someone gets a tiny electric shock." She then explained also lying hoping Logan would fall for it.

"Except the rare occasion everyone gets it." James said.

"That seems kinda stupid." Logan said.

James then did a fake cough and said, "wimp."

"I'm Not A Wimp!"

"Then put your finger in the hole."

"What if I don't want to?!"

"Then I'll tell everyone how much of a wimp you are."

"Whatever." The quick tempered teen said as he put his finger in the hole, Lola then pressed the button and it actually shocked Logan, "OW!!!" He screamed. "You said it was a tiny shock."

"Oops I must've lied." Quinn said with a smirk."

"But it's actually kinda fun."

"See aren't you glad you didn't chicken out."

"Shut up."

Meanwhile Zoey just walked around campus aimlessly. She just couldn't be around Logan without the fear of wanting to tell him. She hated lying and avoiding him, but she just did not have the courage to tell him. Another two weeks had gone by and Zoey and Lola were walking through the quad talking about prom.

"Okay so I put Stacey in charge of prom decorations, food, snacks, beverages and booking the band." Lola said as she read off her list.

"And what exactly are you going to do?"

"Obviously telling Stacey what to do. Now you can either be in charge of booking a photographer or getting ice."

"Ice!?"

"You know, frozen liquid water, typically keeps drinks cold and sometimes comes in a cubed shape." Lola said sarcastically.

"Yeah, thanks but I don't want to help with the prom!"