Chapter 10 - Logan's Anger

As usual, it was a nice sunny day at PCA. Lola was about to eat a soft pretzel before Zoey snuck up on her and scared her. "ZOEY!!!"

"What?"

"You totally scared the fudge out of me!"

"Good."

"Ooh someone's all happy and smiley. I think I know why."

"What do you know?"

"I know it's got something to do with Logan for why you're so happy lately."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, my facial joy has nothing to do with Logan." Zoey smiled.

"Oh please." Lola says as she then looks in Zoey's bag and sees something wrapped in blue wrapping paper. "So what's in your bag?"

"Nothing!"

"Let me see!"

"No looking!" Lola then grabbed a hold of Zoey's bag. "PUT IT DOWN!"

"NOT UNTIL I SEE WHAT IT IS!" as she pulls it out of Zoey's bag and reads the tag. "To Logan, happy 4 month anniversary - Luv Zoey." "Luv?"

"Yes, L.U.V. Which is less intense than L.O.V.E!"

Lola then turns around and screams "ZOEY LOVES LOGAN!!!

"Will you stop!" Zoey smiles as she covers her friends mouth.

"You guys are so in love with each other, I honestly still can't believe you guys are still together."

"I can't either." Zoey says as they both laughed until Dustin walks by with a huge sack of laundry and a tray of coffees.

"Isn't that?"

"DUSTIN!" Zoey yelled.

"I Don't Have Time To Talk, I have to give Logan his coffee and then go do his laundry."

As soon as he said that, Zoey's smile had turned upside down. "Whoa why are you doing Stuff for Logan?!" She said with her hand on her hip.

"He hired me as his personal assistant. Bye!"

"Wait!"

"I GOT TO GO!" He yelled.

"Okay, don't you yell at me and I don't think you should be doing stuff for Logan."

"Yeah, it's not a good idea." Lola said.

"Yeah but he's giving me a lot of money and besides isn't he your boyfriend." Dustin said.

"Yeah, which is why I don't want you working for him. And besides, what do you need money for anyway?"

"Because I want to buy mom a birthday gift. I want to get her a webcam so we could video chat."

"Aww Dustin, that's so sweet. But you don't have to do that.

"Yeah, if she wanted to see you, she wouldn't have sent you to a boarding school." Lola said as Zoey and Dustin glared at her.

"Please don't help."

"Sorry."

"Seriously, can't you earn money by doing something like..." she was interrupted by Dustin's phone.

"Uh... hang on, I got a text message." Dustin then checks his phone. "Ugh, it's your boyfriend."

"What does he want?" Zoey asked.

"Me! Now!" Zoey then looks back at Lola and then back to her brother, "I GOT TO GO!" He says as he walks away.

"DUSTIN!"