Chapter 5 - Semester Break Surprise

You know the feeling of when you have something planned for a long time and when it finally comes, a horrible trick of fate occurs. That's how the gang felt after watching Coco have a meltdown and watch her drive off, putting a major hole in their spring break vacation and now they were stuck at PCA with no clue what to do.

"I can't believe she just left us like that." Said Quinn.

"This was supposed to be our last week of fun before we get our new roommate." Said Michael

"Don't Remind Me." Said Logan.

"New Roommate?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah the housing office says we have to have a third person in our room." Logan answered.

"So what's gonna happen to our "Chemistry" nights?"

"Ugh Don't Remind Me!" Logan repeated.

As they made their way back to the girls dorm, they ran into Dean Rivers.

"Hey Dean Rivers." They all said at the same time.

"Aren't you kids supposed to be on your way to Yosemite by now?" He asked.

"We were, but the news didn't have a forecast for a Coco meltdown!" Michael joked.

"Please don't tell me she took a PCA Van did she?" He asked.

"She did!" Said Zoey.

"Damn it, I hate it when she takes one of our vans. They always come back smelling of tears and fried Chicken."

"She does do a lot of eating and crying." Michael continued to joke.

"Now what are we supposed to do for semester break?" Asked Lola

"There's no one here." Said Quinn

"Well isn't that a good thing? You guys have all of PCA to yourselves. Just myself and a few stray faculty members." Said Dean Rivers.

"You know, he's kinda right." Zoey said.

"Exactly! I'm sure you'll figure out what to do. You are a really smart group of kids." He said as he walked away. They all looked at each other like they had the same idea. The girls ran to their room and the guys did the same. When they came back out of their dorms, they all had their sunglasses and bathing suits on and met up with each other. Zoey and Logan walk up to one another with hearts in their eyes. Logan was completely shirtless and Zoey was loving every inch of his body.

"You must be happy to see me." She said to him.

"What gave it away?" He asked her.

"Oh, I don't know?" She said as she playfully teased and poked his hard nipples.

"You know since we have PCA to ourselves, I figured you can take full advantage of my nipples and other places somewhere private tonight?" He whispered in her ear.

"Oh really!" She said.

"Unless you don't want to?"

"You know Logan. Just because we couldn't go to Yosemite doesn't mean we still can't camp underneath the stars." She said with a sly look.

"Keep talking." He said as he held her close to his body.

"Well... with no one here, we can set up our tent somewhere out in the lawn and have a little camp out with just the two of us, then everyone else can join us tomorrow night."

"Sounds good, I'll wait for Michael to go to sleep so I can sneak out and meet you."

"And I'll wait for Quinn and Lola to do the same thing."