Chapter 1

Bakugou was making breakfast for the class, like he did almost every day. Anyone else might burn the dorms down trying to make toast. He was trying a different recipe today. Looking for the correct utensils, however, he came across a note. He decided to pocket it for later. He finally got what he needed and made breakfast.

    School went by as it normally would for the young hero wannabes. Bakugou was in his room, placing his homework in his bag, about to write his daily notes, when he remembered the note in his pocket. He took it out gingerly unfolding it. The note was written in a beautiful handwriting and wasn't signed, much to Bakugou's dismay. The note read:

"Dear Father

Dear Bastard,

    I've had to deal with this for so many years now. The torment you have put me through has damaged me. So much so that I have thought about suicide more than once. There is something that keeps me alive, he doesn't know it though. I resent you, not only because of what you did to me, but because you drove my brother to leave. I know this will never reach you so there is no need to sign it."

    Bakugou was stunned. This was a note full of hate, yes, but Bakugou knew there was more to it. He could feel it in his soul. He quickly wrote all of his letters, fifteen to be exact. He stapled them together and put them in the drawer with the lock on it. The lock was nothing special, just a simple one you could find on a school locker. He wasn't sure why he wanted to go to the common room, but he wasn't going to sit and think about it for an hour; that's what Deku would do. He walked down the stairs at a normal speed. He didn't see many people in the commons, just Mineta, Denki, and Tokoyami. Tokoyami had the smart idea to stay away from Mineta and Denki. Bakugou had a sneer on his face, though no one paid it any attention because of how normal it was. Bakugou sat down on the couch, propping his feet up, taking over the space. He brought out his phone and scrolled through his Tumblr. He eventually got up to start dinner. It was Friday, so the dish was something new for most people. He wasn't sure what he was going to make, so he sat down on the counter. He often thought through things sitting on something that isn't meant to be sat on. He wasn't sure why it worked, it just did. Then it hit him, he had planned to make Duck Confit a few days ago . He had tried it once before when he went to Europe with his parents.

    The whole process took him three hours and he was exhausted. Cooking for twenty people was very hard. It was eight-fifteen when he had pulled the dinner bell. Friday was the one night everyone sat at the table together. He did a head count and got seventeen, eighteen including himself. He looked around the table and saw Hagakure's floating clothes. Nineteen, someone was missing. "Alright," Bakugou had an angry look to him,"Who's missing?" His voice was loud, everyone was silent and looked at him, standing at the front of the table. He looked around the table, the hair colors stood out slightly. That's when he realized who wasn't there. "Will someone go get half and half!" Bakugou shouted, no one paid his volume any mind though. Yaoyorozu got up,"You can start serving before we get back." She then left towards the bedrooms. Bakugou wanted to wait, but it had been long enough. So he brought the dishes of Duck to the table two at a time. Yaoyorozu had come back without Todoroki a few minutes after everything was on the table. Bakugou finished his dinner early and excused himself.

    He walked to his room. It was peaceful but the peace was ruined by a loud thud from upstairs. Curious, he went upstairs, towards the noise. There was only one room it could come from, the only other person not downstairs, Todoroki. Bakugou approached Todo's room only to hear another thud. Bakugou felt like he was intruding. He was about to knock when he heard a sob. He froze. He had no idea what was going on inside and it was killing him. He stood there and waited to hear what was going to happen next. A small thump and what sounded like a slide down the wall ending with another small thump. Bakugou knew Todoroki was crying. He knew Todoroki backed up against the wall and slid down it to the floor. Even so, Bakugou walked away quietly, to seem as if he wasn't there. 

A/N: You don't have to read this. I will try to post at least once a week, if it gets more popular that may change, but for now I will be putting out one maybe two chapters a week. -Wormie