Chapter 9

Bakugou was back at his house. He was on the floor, his mother over him, "I thought I told you not to come back!" Bakugou looked around and saw blood on his hands, his shirt was off and there was a bruise was forming on his chest. Mitsuki placed her foot on her son's chest, putting a decent amount of pressure on it pushing it down. Bakugou coughed, "S-stop, ple-please!" "Bakugou, wake up!" Bakugou heard a voice other then his mother's. Bakugou shut his eyes and felt the warmth that surrounded him. He felt the warm breath on his neck and heard Todoroki's concerned voice, "Bakugou, please wake up, it's just a nightmare." Bakugou opened his eyes seeing himself in his dorm room. Bakugou was wrapped in Todoroki's arms, "T-Todoroki?" Bakugou sat up, Todoroki following. "Bakugou, are you alright? I woke up and you were shaking and muttering 'stop'. It wasn't bad until you squeezed my hand and your nails left an indent," as Todoroki explained what happened and Bakugou turned to face him. Bakugou quickly let go of Todoroki's hand, "Sorry." Bakugou felt a hand on his face. Todoroki wiped the tears from Bakugou's face. Bakugou looked up at Todoroki, an innocent look in his eyes. Todoroki smiled at him, "You look adorable." Bakugou blushed and looked away. Bakugou thought back to his nightmare, "My nightmare is a recurring one, they happen when Im the happiest I have been in a while." Todoroki hugged the smaller boy in front of him, "How about we go get something to eat?" Bakugou just nodded into Todoroki's shoulder.

    Bakugou stood up and walked towards his dresser. Todoroki decided to go change in his own room, "I'll meet you downstairs." Todoroki walked out of Bakugou's room and walked upstairs. He changed into a white t-shirt, blue collared jacket and black skinny jeans. He walked downstairs and met up with Bakugou in the kitchen. Bakugou was wearing a black t-shirt and ripped black jeans. Bakugou didn't know Todoroki was there and Todoroki took the opportunity to scare him. Todoroki quietly walked behind the blonde, then snaked his arms around the smaller boy. Bakugou yelped and turned around, he looked angry when he saw Todoroki's smug face. "You jerk!" Bakugou wasn't yelling persay, but he was loud. Todoroki laughed and let go. Bakugou playfully hit Todoroki's arm. Bakugou's phone rang with the Pokemon theme. "What do you want Pikachu?" Bakugou heard a crash. "I need help, some not so nice people found me and Im hiding because their Quirk counters mine." Kaminari's voice was quiet and shaking. Bakugou got serious, "Send your location, I'll be there as soon as possible." Bakugou hung up and waited for the text. Bakugou was pacing, "Bakugou, what's going on?" Bakugou's phone dinged, "We're going to help Pikachu." Bakugou grabbed Todoroki's hand and ran out of the dorms.

    Bakugou twisted and turned through the city. After ten minutes of running, he stopped when he saw four people surrounding someone. "Oi, extras!" Bakugou yelled at them, three meters away. "Bakugou!" Kaminari called out. One of the extras told the others, "I told you she called for back up! We need to leave!" Before they could move, Todoroki froze their feet, "You're not going anywhere until we get answers." Bakugou ran to Kaminari who was on the ground bloody and beaten, "What the hell happened, Pikachu?" Kaminari coughed and sat up, "I'll tell you later." A different extra intruded on the conversation, "Why do you care about this tranny?" Todoroki froze their up legs and to their midsections, "I would shut up I were you, too much longer and you might just die." It went silent. Bakugou picked up the disheveled Kaminari and stood up. "Let's go," Bakugou walked away from the group and towards the dorms. Todoroki unfroze the extras who immediately ran away. Todoroki caught up to the other two who had stopped. "Why did they attack you?" Bakugou was angry to say the least. Kaminari was standing on his own, "They, uh, they don't like people like me. Ive know them since middle school, so they knew me." Bakugou looked livid, Todoroki somehow managed to calm him down though, "Bakugou, they're gone there's nothing you can do expect help Kaminari." Bakugou huffed at Todoroki and then picked Kaminari up and continued on the way to the dorms.

    It took double the time getting back than it did getting to Kaminari. They finally reached the dorms at nine fifty. Ashido spotted the three coming into the dorms and gasped at the sight. She ran over to Bakugou, "What happened to Denki!?" "He won't tell me," Bakugou's rage spiked. Todoroki had gone to get Recovery girl. Bakugou set Kaminari on the couch and waited for an explanation. "There's something you guys don't know about me. The reason I was attacked is because I'm Transgender." Kaminari closed he's eye not wanting to see their reactions. Ashido hugged Kaminari, "Im glad you told us." "But we are going to tease you about it sometimes," Bakugou added. Kaminari and Ashido laughed. By this time Todoroki had brought in Recovery girl. Kaminari was brought to the infirmary to heal.

    By noon, only Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kaminari we're left at the dorms. Kaminari was forced to stay in the infirmary to heal, so Bakugou and Todoroki had the dorms to themselves. They were sitting on different couches in the commons, when Bakugou asked a question that was bothering him, "Todoroki, what are we." Todoroki got up and sat next to Bakugou, "We could be Boyfriends." Bakugou smiled, "I'd like that, but I don't want to tell anyone about us." Todoroki smiled back at the blonde. Bakugou grabbed Todoroki's collar and kissed him. Todoroki was surprised, but kissed back quickly. Bakugou got on top of Todoroki, straddling him. Bakugou wrapped his arms around Todoroki's neck, deepening the kiss. Todoroki picked Bakugou up causing the smaller boy to brake the kiss and wrap his legs around Todoroki's waist. Todoroki walked quickly up the stairs to his room.

    It wasn't until Todoroki opened the door that Bakugou realized that Todoroki's hands were on his ass. Bakugou flushed bright red, moving his hands to Todoroki's hair. Todoroki pushed Bakugou against the closed and locked door and reconnected their lips. Bakugou unwrapped his legs and placed them on the floor. Todoroki moved his hands from Bakugou's butt, to his waist. Todoroki purposefully brushed his right hand over Bakugou's bare skin. Bakugou's legs felt like jelly and he hummed slightly. Todoroki decided to to it again, this time, Bakugou let out a quiet moan. Todoroki broke the kiss to see Bakugou's face was bright red. Bakugou turned his head, embarrassed. Todoroki took this chance to kiss along Bakugou's jaw line and down his neck. Bakugou inhaled sharply when Todoroki kissed a certain spot on Bakugou's neck. Todoroki smirked and nipped at Bakugou's sweet spot. Bakugou hummed and tugged at Todoroki's hair. Todoroki let out a quiet moan. Bakugou moved so he was right beside Todoroki's ear, "You've had your fun, now let me have mine." Bakugou flipped them around so he was pinning Todoroki to the wall. Bakugou got even closer to Todoroki reconnecting their lips. The kiss was shortlived, as Bakugou trailed small kisses down Todoroki's jaw and down to his neck. Bakugou found Todoroki's sweet spot, making a hickey like he did to Bakugou. Bakugou pulled Todoroki's hair when he made the hickey. Todoroki tried to hold the moan in, but he couldn't. Bakugou pulled away, staring lovingly at Todoroki. Todoroki planted a loving kiss on Bakugou's lips, "I don't want to go any further tonight." "Neither do I," Bakugou replied.