Death [I]

3rd P.O.V

Stiles was on the floor in his basement, sobbing with cuts and bruises on his body. Over the weekend, his father came home from a bar drunk; he used anything and everything trying to take his anger out on him.

Stiles father opened the door, his eyes full of anger and a hint of regret/sadness. Stiles crying turned into whimpers when his dad walked down the stairs; he grabbed his torn-up bloody shirt, trying not to touch his skin, and dragged him up the stairs to stiles room.

Stiles P.O.V

My dad dragged me to my room up the stair, I was using all my strength to walk, but my legs were giving out from under me, the wounds that closed up reopened, and I could feel the blood run down, soaking into my clothes.

"Get in the shower; you're going to school" I nodded, not wanting to say anything to piss him off and get another beating before I went to school. He left me on the floor alone, and I slowly got up. I was hurting everywhere and limped into the bathroom; my face had a couple of scratches, nothing I couldn't cover up, but I looked down and saw my shirt torn, bruises and big cuts littered my body. Good thing that they weren't that deep. I slowly took my shirt off, my shirt soaked it was sticking to my skin, and noticed a big bruise on my side and my hip. 'I think he cracked a rib or two.' I thought to myself, taking a deep breath but wincing at the shock of pain going through my body. Taking the rest of my close off and getting in the shower, the hot water stung my wounds, and my blood washed down the drain. I got out of the shower looking a little bit better and wrapped up the bleeding cuts; I put a band-aid on my scratched face, then I put on a long sleeve shirt and pants. I walked down the stairs quietly to see if my dad was downstairs, just in case I would have to run for it, but he wasn't there 'he must have already left for work.' I signed out in relief.

I ran back upstairs to get my bookbag, my body aching, then ran back downstairs, got my keys to my baby blue Jeep hanging on the rack, and started the car, driving off to school, trying not to be late. I parked in the front next to Scott's motorbike. The pack was talking to each other when I walked up to them.

" hey." Trying to hide the shocks of pain when I walk

"Hey," the pack said back. I looked at Isacc, Liam, Kira, Jackson, Mason, and Corey; they all had their heads down

"What's wrong?" They didn't answer, so I asked again

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing...just that we needed you for something." said Scott speaking for everybody

"What is it?"

"A supernatural creature is in town, but we don't know what it is and why it's here."

"Sorry, I had some family stuff going on, and my phone is broken, so I need to get it fixed."

"I'll come over to do some research on whatever that's in town." I looked at Isacc

"Isacc, can I speak with you for a sec." He looked up at me and nodded slowly; he followed me to the locker room.

"What's wrong?" Isacc looked at me. I could see that he wanted to ask me a question.

"What is it?" I asked; he reached for my hand, and I quickly backed away, trying not to touch him; when I looked at him, I could see the hurt in his eyes. I want to hold him, but I'm afraid I will hurt.

"Mom, why can't I touch you?" Ever since I adopted Isacc, he has seen me as a mother figure. I've always wanted to tell him; I was always too afraid of what he would think, but today I will tell him; I want him to know he is my son.

"Isacc, I can't touch you because I'm not human; I'm a hybrid of a reaper/banshee."

"A WHAT!?!" He looked perplexed, which made me laugh, something I hadn't done in a while.