Somebody! Help! [II]

Stiles! STiles! STIles! STILES! I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the figure in front of me.

"Isacc? what are you doing here," I said, slowly sitting up.

"I was calling your phone and got worried, and then I called your dad, and he didn't answer." everything then came rushing back to me, hitting me like a train, I started crying again.

"what's worry?"

i-i-ikilledhimbutididn'tmeantoo!" I said in one breath, I looked up, seeing Isacc processing the information I gave him. I started crying again, and he wrapped his arms around me, bring me comfort.

"come on. We're calling the pack, and you're going to tell the pack everything. OK!?!"

"OK." I said slowly getting up from the floor heading to my baby blue Jeep Isacc had the keys and drove us to Derek's loft. When we arrived I decided to sleep a little before I tell everybody, I could hear Isacc in the background talking quietly for a emergency pack meeting, and I drifted off to sleep.

IN STILES DREAM

Stiles was in front of a house he looked around it was very familiar he than noticed that it was his house. He than heard giggles from a women and a child he went through the front door to see his mom on the couch sitting playing a game with his younger self. He realized it wasn't a dream it was a memory this was the day he had a talk with his mom about his powers

"Mommy, Mommy!" Stiles younger self said jumping up and down.

"Can we go to the park?"

"Yeah, just help me put the game and toys away."

"Ok!"

TIME SKIP

Stiles was in the park looking at his younger self thinking 'oh how innocent I was if I just hadn't touched that cat' stiles than sees a stray cat coming towards the younger stiles. He walked towards the cat trying to stop him but the cat just walked trough him like he was air.

"No, NO, DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Stiles screamed at his younger self but nobody heard him and younger stiles touched the cat it all came rushing towards him, all the death that has happened in his life. All the living things that he killed than his father, most importantly his mother. He just want to scream so he got up and scream, it wasn't a normal scream it was a banshee scream pushing everything away from him or shattering it he than feel on his kneels a little exhausted. He looked up to see the pack looking at him seeing faces of concern and worry others anger. Isacc and his friends rushed over to help him up.

Stiles P.O.V

"I-I-I'm sorry." I said looking down

"What are you!?!" Said Derek holding Lydia in his arms and scott next to him with Allison in his arms Malia by them.

"I'm a banshee and a reaper."

"So your telling me that your not so human!?!" Scott asked looking at me in disbelief and a little hurt.

"Yes"

"And does anybody else know?" Said Scott

"Yes my dad, mom, and my son." I said pointing at Isacc

"What! Son!?!" Everybody was speechless looking at me and Isacc

"Yeah Isacc is my son, I adopted him when his father died."

"Where and when did you know that your a banshee/reaper?" Asked Derek

"My mom was a banshee/reaper I first figured it out at the age of 5, my mom than died than my dad found out..by my mom and he um...would start to abuse me, mentally and physically." I could hear gasps coming from my friends.

"And then an accident happened I killed him." There was sadness than anger again.

"How did you kill him." Derek asked me

"He was beating me from being late and I grabbed his hand."

"What does that have anything to do with him dying?" Derek asked curious

"Well one of the bad outcomes of being a reaper is that everything I touch will die, but the good out come of that is I get to help souls pass on."

"What do you mean pass on?" I looked around to see if there were any plant and luckily I found one on by the window, I walked towards it picking it up by the base and carried it to the table. Everybody slowly walked over expect Isacc who already seen what I can do, I walked over to Allison she was a little frightened and Scott held her even closer if that was even possible.

"It's ok I just need to cover your eyes since your not a supernatural creature, so you wouldn't be able to see what I'm going to do." She relaxed a little but her guard was still up, I hovered my hands close to her eyes granting her to see what I can do, I went back to the plant.

"Ready?" I took a deep breath and touched a leaf on the plant just like in the woods, it turned brown than black the white aroma floated midair. I opened my hand out and it drifted towards my hand, I pointed to Isacc who was smiling and it it twirled around Isacc like it wanted to have some fun, making him giggle. I than pointed to the rest of the pack for it to play with them, after that I reached out my hand for it to spiral up my to the sky.

"Wow that was beautiful." Said Liam, Kira, Jackson, Mason, Corey. Malia, Allison, Derek, and Scott looked at me in aww while Lydia looked threatened I don't know why though.

"So this is what you do?" Asked Scott

"Yeah." I said nodding my head giggling

"Well your out of the pack." Derek said I looked at him

"What!?"

"We don't know if this could kill us or help us so your out of the pack." Derek said Allison, Scott, and Malia were looking down while Lydia was looking at me smiling like she wanted this. Isacc was crying I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't while Liam, Kira, Jackson, Mason, and Corey looked angry.

"What do you mean he out the pack?" Said Kira

"We don't know if he's dangerous to us or not" said Derek

"He's been with us for ages, he has never once tryed to hurt us." Liam backing her up my world was coming apart I was about to go in to a panic attack, but hearing my friends argue over me I needed to stop this first.

"stop, Stop, STOP!" A vase broke from me yelling

"Ok I'm going to go."

"But my one question?" I said looking at Scott and Derek

"Where you going to do this before I even you knew about me being supernatural

"...Yes."

"Ok I'm going to go now and I will see you guys never." I was closing up all my wall to not show my emotional state I smiled at my friends that has been there for me getting my keys from Isacc. I walked out I just wanted to die, I want to a bridge close by ready to let go, I fell forwards only to be caught be someone.

Sorry for not updating my phone was glitching well hope you liked it😊