surprise [VI]

3rd P.O.V

It has been 5 days since stiles went into a sleeping coma, everybody has been down especially Niklaus his hope was starting to disappear of stiles ever waking up but he never left his side, he didn't want to miss anything even if he's staving himself he didn't care. The pack was downstairs eating breakfast, Elijah was out doing whatever, it was peaceful everybody doing something to keep their mind off stiles lying in bed not knowing if he's going to wake up and somebody had to ruin that.

"Niklaus, my bastard of a brother!" said Rebekah the pack stepped out of the kitchen not sure if she is a threat or not. Nik came out his room looking down at his sister.

"Well i see you have little guard dogs now." the pack growled while nik had a smirk on his face

"No, their roommates of mine let me intro-"

"I don't care about that, where's big brother."

"What do you mean? Has something happened to brother?"

"Stop playing games Niklaus."

"I haven't been doing anything except be here for 5 days."

"And why is that?"

"I have very important things."

"Something...or somebody?."

Nik looked Rebekah in her eyes knowing what she was going to do, the pack was getting ready to attack but she was already up the stairs and in niks room looking at stiles. Nik's vampire side was weak but he still had his wolf side but that wasn't enough to stop Rebekah. The pack ran upstairs next to nik.

"Don't touch him he has nothing to do with this."

"What do you mean like this." Rebekah grabbed Stiles by the neck lifting him up, the pack growled again everybody was about to pounce.

"Ah..ah, I might slip and damage this pretty boy here."

"Everybody step down I got this." the pack stopped growling and whimpered worrying about Stiles

"Look at my devil of a brother being owner to his puppies. Now where is our brother!"

"I don't know he left saying he was going away to take care of some business it was none of my concern and Elijah can take care of himself."

"Niklaus don't mess with me." Rebekah tightened her grip on Stiles throat you could hear Stiles wheezing from the lack of air nik also felt the lack of air he was getting probably from the mate bond that they have.

"Rebekah I do not know!" Nikluas was nearly begging.

"Hmm I don't like that answer do you remember all those times when I fell in love and I had to watch you ripe their hearts out or head off, maybe I should turn him because then you can't kill me and make you watch him burn and scream in pain when the sun rises." Rebekah smirked loving this power over her devil of a brother.

"Rebekah! NO!" Rebeckah bit her lip, then bit into Stiles neck drinking some of his blood, she dropped him on the ground after. Nik and the pack stood there in shock...the pack lost their mom/spark and Nik lost his mate.

"Wow that is amazing to bad he going to be dead whe-" Rebekah dropped on the floor and started coughing up black blood on the floor and Stiles stood up.

"STILES!!" The pack rushed and hugged him

"Hey guys you didn't cause any problems right?" stiles smiled 

"Really the first thing you say when you come out of a coma is that?" Jackson said

"What I can't help it, I missed my babies and uncle."