FORKS [XII]

3rd P.O.V

When Bella bitch left, the pack and the coven got to know each other more becoming friends and they agreed to be of any help whenever they needed it. While that was happening upstairs Liam was sleeping and Ed was lying down next to him stuck in his thoughts.

Ed P.O.V

I was lying next to my true mate and not Bella I had my suspicions that she wasn't my mate and was just using me because her mental shield would waiver a little and could hear little bits of her obsession with me and immortality. Even Jasper could feel it he warned me but I never listened, now I'm lying down with my true mate next to me. When I touched him warmth and comfort watched over my core I felt warm again instead of cold all the time, I haven't felt this since I was human and when I slept with my mother and father when I was little. I was then lured into the strangely comforting dark abyss.

Bella Bitch P.O.V

I got home to find Charlie in the living room watching another game 

"Hey cha-Dad, well I going to my room I had an exhausting day today talk to you tomorrow." I was heading upstairs when he called me back getting up to walk to the stairs

"Wait Bella, do you maybe wanna go fishing this weekend and have some father-daughter time?" said Charlie a smile on his face

"I would, but the Cullens want to do something this weekend and I already planned it."

"Oh, well goodnight." he went back to the couch slowly sitting down to watch the game again

3rd P.O.V

While the Swan's were sleeping other things were going wild at night 😂😈 everybody that had super hearing was polluted with dirty sounds and couldn't sleep a wink. The next morning the pack looked restless while some looked refreshed.

"OK, people may I please have your attention starting after school today I will be putting up a soundproof spell in each of your rooms, so we can all have privacy." Some of the pack didn't respond too exhausted to do so, stiles did a replenishing spell he could hear many thanks come around.

"Ok chop, chop when need to get to school so eat and split." After their breakfast, everybody went to school except Nik, 'Elijah, and Jordan. The kids waiting around the Forks High School parking lot, stopped what they were doing and gaped at the cars and people coming out of them, that's how the beginning of school started.

?? P.O.V

"My Lord the white Lord brat is getting stronger sir and we need to act fast before he gets strong...not saying that you are not very strong my Lord it's just our army might be a little weaker than theirs...but I know we ca-"

"Shut the fuck up." I said getting annoyed with his ranting

"Just double my army and train them for extra hours and if anybody has a problem with it kill them."

"Ok all done, now one more question how do we double your army." I turned to him in an office chair that was facing the glass window viewing the city. I glared at him and watched him shake out of fear.

"Search for people that are enemies or have a grudge against any of them and do it fast I don't want to waste any more time than I already have."

"Yes, Lord McCall." I love it when I'm called that, I laid back enjoying my power.

"Stiles you're going down I should have the power and be king of all supernatural."

I know this is short but I'm tired soooooooo bye👋🏾