MHA

Ariaaa-
-Name-
Kitari Macaro
-Alias-
Kita, ever one calls her that.
-Hero or Villain-
Hero
-Birthdate-
March 16th
-Age-
15
-Look-

 -Hero or Villain-Hero-Birthdate-March 16th-Age-15-Look-

-Regular Wear-
Photo above.
-Hero/Villain Wear-
Her pants are about the same green as her skirt. She has long shoes that are black with a white long sleeve shirt. She as well has googles over her eyes.
-Gender-
Female
-Crush-
Katsuki Bakugo
-Height-
5'4
-Quirk-
Past/Future Memories. Pretty much a time thing.
-About Quirk-
If Kita is starting at someone while her quirk is active she can send them threw events that have happened or are going to happen. Either good or bad event. When it's used more then twice, she always gets light headed and faints.
-Family-
Her aunt and younger brother.
-Occupation-
UA Student, as well as her aunts flower shop on the weekends.
-Affiliation-
UA High
-Team(s)-
Just her brother Hiro
-Fighting Style-
She has no special fighting, she is just good at up close.
-Weakness-
Loud sounds, family, and
-Other-
None
-Background-
Kita and Hiro are twins, although Kita was born 11:49 while Hiro was born right at midnight. Most people get mad when they say they are born on different days.
Not long after their tenth birthday, their dad went missing. Later being pronounced dead. It took their mother a weak to snap and become a villain. Once she was thrown in jail, the twins started to live with their aunt while their mom pretty much disowned them for wanting to be a hero, which is how the their father vanished.

()()()()()()()()()

-Name-
Hiroki Macaro
-Alias-
He mainly goes by Hiro since it's in his name, even in his Hero name.
-Hero or Villain-
Hero
-Birthdate-
March 17th
-Age-
15
-Look-

 -Hero or Villain-Hero-Birthdate-March 17th-Age-15-Look-

-Regular Wear-
Photo above.
-Hero/Villain Wear-
He wears a suit that forms to what he changes into. It's green like his hoodie and he wears his headband still. On the suit it as a black waist line.
-Gender-
Male
-Crush-
Tenya Iida, he has a major crush on him.
-Height-
5'5
-Quirk-
Animal Change + Nature
-About Quirk-
Hiro can change into any animal he so feels like, although if he is in one form to long, or try back to back changes he changes back to his normal form and will throw up blood. The animals he can change into are only ones he has seen.
His small additional quirk, Nature lets him speak to animals as well as the forest they live in. As well as the changing park, he reacts the same reaction to using it to much.
-Family-
Aunt and his older sister.
-Occupation-
UA students as well as there Aunts flower shop in free time.
-Affiliation-
UA High
-Team(s)-
Mainly he's teamed with his sister Kitari.
-Fighting Style-
With his animal changing Quirk, his style of fighting is all over the place.
-Weakness-
One key one is family, the other is water, and his own judgment when things are bad.
-Other-
Kita and Hiro are twins, just born on different days. Plus he isn't really strong, he is in UA for his smart thinking... most the time.
-Background-

H