Free

-Name-
Brantley Williams
-Also known as-
Brant
-Age-
16
-Birthday-
May Seventh
-Astrological Sign-
Taurus
-Nationality-
American
-Blood type-
AB
-Gender-
Female
-Pronoun-
She/Her
-Sexual Orientations-
Bi
-Personality-
Brantley is real outgoing plus an overall happy girl. She gets sometimes a little annoying, to the point she isn't well liked by half the school. While her brother is the complete opposite. She is also isn't the smartest girl out there.
-Likes-
Really anything, so long it isn't girly she is real negative to anything girly in her eyes.
-Dislikes-
Being and feeling short
-Hobbies-
Swimming, Drawing, and photography
-Fears-
Being left behind or small spaces.
-Strength-
Her photography skills.
-Weakness-
Being somewhat gullible.
-Talent-
Photography and Swimming
:-Appearance-:

-Height-5'3-Cup Size-B:-Relationship-:-Father-Brantley was named after her father Brantley Williams, although a week before her birth

-Height-
5'3
-Cup Size-
B
:-Relationship-:
-Father-
Brantley was named after her father Brantley Williams, although a week before her birth. Brantley's biological father was killed in a car accident when he was coming home from work. She never really knew him besides the stories she was told growing up.
-Step Father-
Yuki Haneul is Brantley's step dad, he is a nice man who their mother met in work at the hospital. He was a visiting doctor while she was a nurse. The two really hit it off when they first met and after a year of dating they agreed to get married. Soon after they had her half brother Juli. About two months ago during the summer, they moved from America to Japan so they could get to know Yuki's family finally.
-Mother-
Madeline Haneul formally Madeline William is the mother of three kids. Although she still loves her first husband, she is a very wonderful woman to her husband. She is real close to all her children so that they won't ever have a horrible life apart later on.
-Siblings-
Jayden Williams, he is Brantley's older brother by a year. The two are extremely close and seem to joke around with one another all the time. Although they have their moments where they can't stand one another.
Lastly, Juli Haneul, the youngest of the full family. He is real ramble box and seems to be a pest to his sibling. He doesn't always get along with his siblings although hey all love him to death.
-Best Friend-
She doesn't have any at the moment.
-Friends-
Same here, just a few from America.
-Love interest-
Makoto Tachibana
-Enemies -
None
-Affiliation-
Idk
-Swim Style-
She can swim just about anyway. She doesn't care what. She loves swimming mainly for fun.
-Events-
None
-Quotes-
"Just because I live in Japan, doesn't mean I can always understand you." Or "I have to say... it's funny speaking English to random people, then start speaking Japanese. They don't understand what I am thinking at all."
-Theme Song-
None
-Favorite Food-
Hamburger
-Favorite Drink-
Sprite
-Favorite Color-
Purple
-Favorite Animal-
Cat
-Favorite Flower-
Lily
-Favorite Season-
Fall

————

-Name-
Jayden Williams
-Also known as-
Jay
-Age-
17 1/2
-Birthday-
March 1st
-Astrological Sign-
Pisces
-Nationality-
American
-Blood type-
AB
-Gender-
Male
-Pronoun-
He/Him
-Sexual Orientations-
Gay
-Personality-
Jayden is a complete flirt to every single guy, although he will jokingly flirt with girls just as much. Although when they find out he's into guys they normally slap him and walk off. Jayden is a smart kid although he is horrible when it comes to math class. Lastly he is a bit more closed off them some people.
-Likes-
Pie, he loves his pie.
-Dislikes-
Anything with chicken. He just can't eat it.
-Hobbies-
He's a huge violin player, plus sports player. He's a great sporty guy with his love for music.
-Fears-
People finding out a jock flirt like himself as is amazing on violin.
-Strength-
Music
-Weakness-
Pools, he can't do them anymore from childhood
-Talent-
Violin.
:-Appearance-:

-Height-5'10-Cup Size-None:-Relationship-:-Father-For the first year or so he was alive and around his father, the two were really close

-Height-
5'10
-Cup Size-
None
:-Relationship-:
-Father-
For the first year or so he was alive and around his father, the two were really close. He's the reason Jayden has lived up to this point since when he was about one he nearly drowned in a baby pool. Jayden and Brantley always were a giggling mess around Madeline and it really put an effect of his childhood when his dad suddenly was missing.
-Step Father-
Yuki and Jayden almost never get alone, mainly for the reason Jayden doesn't want him in his life. He feels like his mother is just replacing his father with someone else so it pissed him off to have Yuki trying to be the father figure he lost when he was small.
-Mother-
Jayden was always clingy to his mother, but after Yuki came into their life, they grew apart. Madeline hardly gets words out of her son unless they go through another person. Honestly, both wish they'd be close again, just they don't want to admit that to one another.
-Siblings-
Brantley and Jayden grew up being close buddies since they were so close in age and because they didn't like hanging out with others. Even to this day they are close, with their fights here and there.
Juli is the brother Jayden never really wanted, even so he loves him. The two don't see eye to eye because both want to be the man of the house, when Yuki is always the man of it. Whenever they are alone together they are clam and friendly. Around others and they will fight just a bit.
-Best Friend-
His best friend is his cousin Mason who lives in America.
-Friends-
None
-Love interest-
Haruka Nanase
-Enemies -
None
-Affiliation-
None
-Swim Style-
He doesn't swim. He hates it.
-Events-
None
-Quotes-
"UGH! Don't talk about Carder that way..." he holds onto a violin case. "It's okay Carder, the mean person is going away."
-Theme Song-
Any orchestra related music.
-Favorite Food-
Any thing with noodles.
-Favorite Drink-
Almost any soda but Mountain Dew.
-Favorite Color-
Light grey
-Favorite Animal-
Seahorse
-Favorite Flower-
Iris
-Favorite Season-
Winter