Pokemon Sun and Moon

Inazuma11Fangirl3923

-Name-
Harper Willow
-Age-
14
-Gender-
Female
-Appearance-

-Clothing-Above-Sexuality-Straight-Personality-Harper is more on the outgoing side, she tends to get along with anyone as well

-Clothing-
Above
-Sexuality-
Straight
-Personality-
Harper is more on the outgoing side, she tends to get along with anyone as well. Except for her step brother. She doesn't seem to like going to the Pokemon School, but still goes everyday freely.
-Crush-
Kiawe
-Friends-
With her still being new to the island she hasn't gotten any, only a friend friends from Kanto.
-Likes-
She likes the ocean, that's the real plus to living on the islands. Plus she loves her Pokémon.
-Dislikes-
Her step brother and step mom.
-Fears-
That her dad will leave her with her new step family and that she'll lose her Pokémon.
-Weakness-
Her sensitivity to any and all feelings.
-Occupation-
None
-Starter Pokemon-
Shinx
-Party-
Luxray: Level 42
Togepi: Level 18
Plusle: Level 37
Minun: Level 38
Servine: Level 20
-Background-
Harper lived in Kanto, well for the most part. Her parents were traveling so much with her she was always dragged along. They went everywhere, so long both of them were there she was happy, but after an accident while traveling, they lost Harper's Mother. So they returned home in Kanto. Due to traveling so much they knew a lot of people. Giving her father a chance to talk a lot to another woman, to the point next thing she knew they were moving moving out to an Island, making her life change way to much, way to fast.
-Other-
None

———

-Name-
Kai Aria
-Age-
14
-Gender-
Male
-Appearance-

-Clothing-Up-Sexuality-Bi-Personality-Kai is a bit of a jerk, he is the reason any and all fights ever start with anyone

-Clothing-
Up
-Sexuality-
Bi
-Personality-
Kai is a bit of a jerk, he is the reason any and all fights ever start with anyone. Well, for the most part that is. He tends to keep his distance and is more friendly to Pokémon then to people.
-Crush-
None
-Friends-
He's friends with mainly Kiawe.
-Likes-
His mother, flowers, Pokémon.
-Dislikes-
Harpers behavior towards him.
-Fears-
His fear already came true, that was his parents divorce.
-Weakness-
Parents leaving one another, or his family and Pokémon.
-Occupation-
He works with his mom in her flower shop in town.
-Starter Pokemon-
Seel
-Party-
Aipom: Level 29
Dewgong: Level 32
Chimecho: Level 30
Huntail: Level 17
Pachirisu: Level 20
Buneary: Level 20
-Background-
Due to one to many fights, Kai was forced to watch his dad leave. He lives on the other side of the island and he goes and visits him a lot, but mainly lives with his mother, due to it being closer to school. He doesn't care for the fact that this all happened, but when his mom remarried he got annoyed by the fact two random strangers were now living in their house, with the family of two. Only a year after his father left too.
-Other-
None