Mystic Messager Next Gen Ocs

-Name-
Saeyoon Choi
-Nickname-
Idiot Child, Braintree, and Monkey (By his dad)
-Username-
Monkey_Goes_MOOOOO
-Age-
16
-Personality-
Saeyoon... is a dirty minded little gay boi. He is sweet. Playful and hella stubborn. He's much like his dad when it comes to anything related to smarts. That's were he's called. Also he loves pranks.
-Likes-
Pranks, almost anything if it's sounds inappropriate, and monkeys
-Dislikes-
Hamsters, he is deathly frightened of them.
-Look-

-Normal Clothing-

-Normal Clothing-

-Formal Clothing-
A black suit with a orange bow tie.
-Friends-
Any
-Enemies-
None right now.
-Flaw-
His dirty mind.
-Where are you living?-
With his dad.
-Parents-
Saeyoung.
-Background-
After a night of drinking, Saeyoung wasn't in the right mind he met Saeyoon's biological mother and you know what. When he was born, his real mother was going to abandoned him. Saeyoung got to him before he could. Even so, Saeyoon's mother shows up at times fighting with Saeyoung to take back the boy, since he is smart for his age. She wants him to use him so she can make money.
-Other-
None

—————

-Name-
Mikaela Kang
-Nickname-
Kang, Mika or Kangaroo
-Username-
Kangaroo.com
-Age-
15
-Personality-
Mika has always been calm and laid back, for the most part he is really quiet. At times when seeing others fight he's the first to try and break it up, not always that successful when it comes to that. He's even so the one who tries to cause peace.
-Likes-
Pies + Math
-Dislikes-
Anything and anything with meat.
-Look-

-Normal Clothing-

-Normal Clothing-

-Formal Clothing-
Black dress pants, white shirt with black tie.
-Friends-
Any/All
-Enemies-
Unlike to have any.
-Flaw-
He isn't really sweet, he tends to know exactly how to get what he wants.
-Where are you living?-
His mother.
-Parents-
Jeahee
-Background-
When Mika was born, he was abandoned. It's was unknown who his family was. Having been told she was his real mother, he trusted her for years. He found out by snooping around he was adopted. So he began to look into it without her knowing. All he knows is his family left him.
-Other-
None.

Fantris