Final Fantasy XV

-Name-
Avery Caelum
-Age-
24
-Look-

-Personality-Avery is a huge fighter, although when it relates to family she gets protective and maybe a bit stronger then before

-Personality-
Avery is a huge fighter, although when it relates to family she gets protective and maybe a bit stronger then before. She's willing to bit someone's head off if it's for Noctis. She is easily jealous and again, would hurt them.... but Prompto would hopefully stop her. Avery doesn't care for others feelings if it isn't some of the people's in their group.
-Likes-
Her family, Prompto, cuddles, and any kind of food.
-Dislike-
The smell of pickles, anyone being protective of her (includes Prompto), and losing her family or friends.
-Lover-
Prompto~
-Background-
When Avery was hardly five, right after Noctis was born. She was kidnapped. To this day that don't know who did it as she wouldn't speak about it. Even so, she wasn't even 19 when she suddenly showed up again. She only had a few cuts on her body but she was fine other wise. Her father went protective on her and she began making up lost time with Noctis, even though he was always with his new friend he made. It made her mad, but when she finally met the boy she felt like she was in love and ran off refusing to go near anyone for a full week. They did however finally started to secretly date a little after Prompto was 18.
-Other-
None

:Avery's + Prompto's Kids:

-Name-

-Age-

-Look-

-Personality-

-Likes-

-Dislike-

-Lover-

-Background-

-Other-

———

-Name-

-Age-

-Look-

-Personality-

-Likes-

-Dislike-

-Lover-

-Background-

-Other-

———

-Name-

-Age-

-Look-

-Personality-

-Likes-

-Dislike-

-Lover-

-Background-

-Other-

———

-Name-
Jayden 'Jay' Harper-Looker
-Age-
21
-Look-

-Personality-Jay is more on the shy timid side

-Personality-
Jay is more on the shy timid side. She isn't really there on the team for fighting, more for backup and such. She does potion making, along with very little healing help. She is also very organized and has a hard time keeping things like that because of the boys.
-Likes-
Organization.
-Dislike-
Somethings.
-Lover-
Gladiolus; really Ardyn.
-Background-
About a year or two ago, Jay's mother was ill and dying, but Ardyn came and promised to make her better, if she'd be with him. In fear of losing her mother, she agreed. After she was healed Ardyn dragged her off, taking her with him. She doesn't know what happened to her mother, he's showed her photos making it look like she is okay, living happily. Although Jay just fights herself to believe them.
Ardyn abandoned Jay near where the group had been camping one night, where they found her and took her in. Ardyn told her to watch them, make sure they weren't doing anything different. Although when feelings for Gladiolus began appearing, he made her try and get with him. She deep down knew she was doing the wrong thing, but did as she was told.
-Other-
None

:Jay's + Gladiolus' Kids:

-Name-

-Age-

-Look-

-Personality-

-Likes-

-Dislike-

-Lover-

-Background-

-Other-

G