Powers

Name
Marco Francis
Age
15
Look

PersonalityMarco is more quiet to himself, he's more distance to others, however he can be more happy around people he's became close to

Personality
Marco is more quiet to himself, he's more distance to others, however he can be more happy around people he's became close to. He can change personalities at that point and becomes a joyful person, mainly around his older sister like he is hiding who he really is.
Sexuality
Gay
Superpower
Technology Control; he controls technology, he can break it or fix it.
Level of Power Control
Around a 6, he doesn't always have it under control, breaking things without ever trying to do so.
Good or Evil
Good
Family
Marco lives with his Uncle and older sister.
Backstory
When Marco was about seven months, his parents abandoned him and his older sister at his uncles house and hasn't seen them since.
Other
He's got a twin, named Amanda.

Name
Bubble Naomi
Age
16
Look

PersonalityBubble is really out there, she likes to be center of attention, be praised for everything and just loves having the ones she wants

Personality
Bubble is really out there, she likes to be center of attention, be praised for everything and just loves having the ones she wants. She's a huge flirt with every single male and or female and is pretty sure slept with guys before. She is just an out there person.
Sexuality
Bi
Superpower
Ironically, it's bubbles, she can form bubbles with her hands and make them change from multiple things, such as darts. She's stronger it seems with real bubbles since she can control them as well.
Level of Power Control
8, though some bubbles are "sassy" to her if she is trying to control more then ten.
Good or Evil
Evil ish
Family
Her step mom and dad, along with a little half sister.
Backstory
Two years ago, her mother was caught by the police, she watched her dad remarry within a couple weeks it seemed to someone else. She was angered by that and turned to side along with her mother who thought bad was the good side.
Other
Nothing