Chapter 6 his

naveen his
Edited*

Quickly he hid behind a large bush and watched the brown rouge, the rogue might think it was being sneaky hiding just outside the clearing where his group was, but it was clealy stupid for not detecting him sneking up on it. His wolf instincts were taking over and a low growl was let past his curled lips, before the rogue could jump out after reading its shoulder close to the ground and run for his group he pounced on its back, causing them to roll into the clearing in front of the other to see.

He rolled and snapped at the rogue's neck until he latched on and bit down hard letting the iron taste of blood of the rough fill his mouth and coat his fur, using his front paw to press down and slash away flesh and fur. He could hear the roars of his fellow wolves cheer him on, wanting to watch him kill the rogue who tried to steal their food or attack them. The rogue was putting up a good fight, it's jaws snapped at Naveen's legs trying to wound him enough so that it could  try to get loose. Not wanting to waste anymore time he wiped his head back and forth in quick motions until he felt the body go limp, the only sound now was a gurgling coming from the rouge. Dropping the rogue from his mouth he put his front paws on the dead body leaning his head back and roaring out at his victory. It was fast and easy.

His delta was the first to come up and rub her nose against his bold covered coat, before the rest of the wolves followed suit to show their gratitude for his protection and bravery for putting his life on the line before theirs.

He waited patiently for each one to rub their scent on him, when it came to the last she wolf, she had came to close to his under neck and he bit the she wolf's ear in warning. Quickly the she wolf fell to the floor and showed her under stomach. The delta was next to him and bit the she wolf tail as a sign to get  back of the group for the rest of the run home. The  She wolf  had disrespected him and was too close to something only a mate can very touch. 

Leaving the dead body, he barked for the group to head out, he was angry that a rogue tried to steal from him. And then the she wolf made him realize he had no mate to show off his kill.  He tried hard not to think about where his mate may be, but  he longed to find her, and wanted to bring back a kill for her. So many times he watched his father lay a dead animal in front of his mother. His father always waited patiently while she sniffed it and took the first bite. Tail thumping the ground load when she accepted his providence for her.

It was odd that he has yet to find his mate. When he turned 18 he was sure that she would be in his pack, would be strong and carrying like his mother. He would teach her things that only Alphas are to learn and hunt. The weight of a mate weighed on him greatly. The mate of an Alpha makes his pack stronger then ever, yet she has yet to be found.