Chapter 8 His

His -4 years later
Edited*

The snow was coming down hard, harder than it has ever been in the last couple years. He howled to his pack to take shelter, to set up camp and sleep for the night. He needed his pack to save up their energy if they were going to make it home holding their kills in human form. He can't believe this is his 5th year going to the valley to hunt, each time seems to be more of a successful coming home with more food and fur to trade, the only thing that seemed to stay a constant was the rogues, they most have learned the roasts the deer and buffalo take each year, falling their smell.

Going over his plan for tomorrow his delta jogged up to him with her head bowed and eyes trained on the side of his head, not looking directly at his eyes.
"Alpha are you sure you want to stop? the pack can keep going, we are almost to the end of the valley, we-"

"Do not question me delta, if I say we stop then we stop, the snow is getting too thick." he cut her off with his sharp town.
"Im sorry Alpha, of course." quickly bowing her head Abigail retreated back to set up camp with her fellow mates, making sure everything was Secure for the night. He watched as her strong build jogged back, her ass bouncing with each step.

Yes he has been sleeping with his delta, he felt no shame in it, it was just sex, they were both always on the road together and one night things got heated and they slept together and after that they just kept doing it to pass the time. He knew his pack could smell himself on her but no one questioned it, and if he did he would put them in their place. His affairs were his business alone. He can tell it hurts her when he talks to her in his alpha voice but he needs to remind her that she is not a luna, she is his delta.

With a headache approaching He headed to his tent and crawled into his sleeping bag leaving his group to eat and howl at the moon amongst themselves. He had a long day, and was overly tired from the hunt and killing two mutt rogues. They had tried to step into his group's hunt and take what they had caught. rogues were good for nothing, their humanity gone, stealing things they did not work for, shitting where they want and not listening to a damn thing, only giving empty eyes. It made his wolf fur stand on end just thinking about rogues.

Over the last 5 years He got the nickname rogue-killer for a reason. He felt no mercy when it came to them, he ripped out their throats and reviled in their blood. In a sick way he loves it, he thought of it as a game, tracking down that vile smell and getting rid of something that someone should have done a long time ago before they had the chance to turn rogue. He was just simply putting them out of their misery.

Shaking his head at those nasty creatures he sighed and Hoped the snow would slow enough for him and his group to head home. He had papers to take care of and sign off on a new pack treaty, something his beta  could not do. He let out a deep growl of irritation, all this thinking has made his headache throb at the side of his temple. He rubbed his face, the little stubble on his jaw bugging him, he did not like the way it felt against his pillows if they were not silk and tonight he was sleeping on a flannel case. This hunt was going nothing to plan, taking longer than usual and it seemed everything little detail set him off.

He heard shuffling out of his tent and just from a quick sniff he knew who it was, he laid still on his back as his delta unzipped his tent and quickly came in to hide from the blizzard that was raging outside.  It was pitch black out but he had no trouble seeing his delta. His eyes flashed in the night at her.

He did not move, just eyed her and looked at her with a questioning eyebrow raised. Her blonde hair was covered in white flakes and her light blue eyes were dilated. She did not say anything as she undressed herself and he watched. She took her time unzipping her gray fluffed jacked and revealing nothing under But her C-cup breast and hardened nipples, next she slid down was her pants and her blue thong.

His wolf growled in warning at him but he ignored it, and sat up. "Get on your knees in front of me now."

"Yes alpha." she batted her eyes and crawled in front of him wiggling her ass in the air. He could smell her arousal and it made him hard. It had been months since he had slept with a she wolf. Quickly he got to his knees and undid his pants releasing his man hood, he did not give her any warning before plunging into his delta, she did not feel tight like she once was and it angered him. he focused on pounding into his her trying to release his emotions into sex. His hand gripped at her cold waist and she shivered from the touch.

She moaned in pleasure as he picked up his speed.  Abigail turned to face him but he growled at her to keep straight, he fisted her shoulder length hair, digging his knuckles into the back of her head. He had rules when he slept with his delta.  She was to never touch him, never look into his eyes, or say his name. They never four play, he took what he wanted from her and then she would leave, no questions asked, normally she had no problem with it, she knew what she was doing, but recently she has been defying him and trying to sneak little touches here and there, he felt his release coming close so he pulled out. Quickly his delta was pushing him on his back and straddling his half naked lap. He could see her wolf shine through her eyes, trying to take dominance.

In a flash he had his large hand around her neck, snapping his elongated teeth in her face.
"What the hell do you think you are doing Delta?" he roared. Her naked body pinned under him, he was ready to kill her if she tried to escape. 
"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me?" she choked out, her face turning a shade of red as his grip tightened, blocking off the air way. Her eyes now back to the light blue and not the silver tint peaking out.

"You know my rules, and you define me? This will never happen again, Do you understand me? Put your clothes on and get the fuck out of my tent!" he used his alpha voice, leaving no room for her to talk. He released her and admediatly she was to her feet hunched over scrambling for her clothes. She coughed a few times trying to catch her breath in the process, before rushing out of his tent half naked only with her pants on still unzipped.

His wolf was pacing in his mind back and forth about what his delta just did. He knew he should have ended their sexual activities a few months back but thought she would snap out of it.  Still having a hard on he pinched the bridge of his nose and stripped his clothes the rest of the way and shifted into his midnight balck wolf and jumped out of his ten into the snow. Guess a cold run would have to do.