Chapyer 11 His

Edited*

Naveen his-

The howl of the light breeze of the wind hitting the cave wall opening had woken him from his sleep. Rubbing his hazed eyes he looked to where the she rouge had been. The spot was still warm so she could have not left too long ago. The fire was out, leaving the cave in the dark with the sun trying its best to peek through the blizzard that was happening just a few feet in front of him. Shivers started to take over his body along with his teeth clacking together.

"Damn it." He houghed out in frustration. There was no way he was going to trud with a swollen ankle in this storm home. The best he could do was find some more wood and let it dry before making a fire.

At that thought the she rogue walked in shaking her gray coat out. Getting flakes on him in the procese, even when he tried to shield himself with his arms.

"Watch it!' he grunted at her.

Her head tilted to the side as if trying to figure out what he was saying. It was then that he saw she had a big trout fish in her teeth. There were small droplets of blood on her bottom jaw fur, causing his stomach to growl in hunger. The she rogue growled back letting him know this was her kill and she did not plan on sharing with this alpha. He narrowed his eyes at her disrespect toward him.

"Mutt."  

Clearly not caring by his name calling she walked further in and curled up in the same spot she had been laying in before. Right by his side.

He opened his mouth to tell her off, but quickly shut it as the warmth radiated off her to him. Starting with his naked thigh, up to his abdomen. He looked down at her as she tore into the fish. Paws pushing and her head pulling back. He rolled his eyes at how loud she chomped her food.

Shaking his head he used the wall for support to get up. The she Rogue was up in seconds and in a fighting stance. "Don't get your tail in a twist. I'm going to go look for wood."

"Why am I even explaining to you?"

Her ears pressed flat against her head, shoulders down and at the ready to leap.

"Don't answer that." He waved his hand in dismissal and continued to get up. As soon as he was standing, well the best he could do. He was crouching because of his height in a small cave. He headed toward the opening leaving the warmth behind.

"Just so you know, just because I'm injured does not mean I still can't kill you." He pushed his wolf up to the surface letting his power fill the space between him.

Turning his head over his shoulder he watched as she sneezed and covered her nose with her paws. Laying back down on her side like he was not just trying to show dominance.

"Rogue." He said under his breath.

Stepping out into the cold wind, the snow slapped his naked body like rocks. Even with his wolf sight he could not see anything but white. Not his own hand when reached out, it disappeared into the stinging cold. He knew he was not going to find much but he had to try.

One step at a time He dug his hands through the deep snow searching for logs or twigs hidden underneath.

"You know, you could help!" He yells to the she rogue. He could not see her but he could feel that she was close, Just watching.
"Oh right you don't help anyone but yourself, You stupid rogue!"

Again he got no response back.
When he was about to give up and head back from losing the feeling in his body, his numb feet bummed into a fallen tree.

"Finally!" Immediately he started brushing off the snow that covered the trunk. Claws coming out sharp he started to rip bark off piece by piece. He was on his 9th rip when his wolf went into high alarm.

Naveen stilled his movement hand in mid air. His ears listen for the slightest movement. He picked up the sound of the she rogue out on the ice. The tiny cracks of the ice just barely being caught by his wolf hearing. Frozen in his spot he waited, heart hammering in his chest as his wolf told him to find her.

But he stayed still waiting.

The cracks of the ice had stopped now it was silent. He lowered his arm down to raise it back up to slash more bark but as his hand came down so did the loud sound of ice breaking under the she rogues weight.