Feild Trip Home

Peter was freaking out, he Peter Stark was going on a Feild trip to his house. Yep you heard right, his house or should we say the Avengers Compound.

He was going to die.Yep die.

Peter walked up to Mr Harrington's desk and grabbed a permission slip "See you tomorrow class" and with that Peter left, at least that was his last period, right? That was something to be happy about, right?

He walked down the hall, avoiding Flash's glares, well even though he could send a soul frightening death glare at Flash he'd rather not attract attention to himself.

Outside a pitch black SUV, with tinted windows, stood Peter's Мама Паук, or his Auntie Tasha. He forgot Auntie Tasha was picking him up today, Peter walked with a skip in his step "Hey Auntie Tasha" Natasha pulled him into a hug "Hey Маленький паук" by now the two family members had attracted a crowd of mind blown students, who were watching their nerdy peer hug the Black Widow.

"HEY PETER!" a tanned short black haired boy screamed, Peter spinned around, letting go of his aunt "You were hugging Natasha Romanoff" the super spy looks at Peter confused, "That's Ned Мама Паук" He said introducing His aunt to his Best friend "Ned this is my Auntie Tasha" the crowd had slowly disappeared leaving the two best friends with the assassin.

"Au-Autie T-Tasha?" Ned questioned, Natasha smiled at him "Hi Ned, my Маленький паук talks about you alot" the young boy glared at the super assain smiling at him "H-hi" He stuttered as Peter laughed.

------At the Tower-------

"Ned was nice" Natasha said while walking in to the kitchen and sitting down on the island with Peter "Yeah, I think he's going to ask alot of questions tomorrow though" She laughed at her nephew's response "yep" They both laugh at how his friend had been so awkward, but sweet.

"Hey Мама Паук, can you sign this" Peter pulls out the permission slip and hands it to her "Of course Маленький паук" She replied and skimed her eyes over the piece of paper and then signed it "Where are yo-" she read the permission slip again "You're coming here on a Feild trip?" the spy laughed after looking at the boys reaction. "It's not funny Auntie Natasha" He crossed his arms and pouted, as Pepper walked into the room.

"What's not funny bambi?" the woman walked over to her son and kissed the top of his head. Natasha handed her the piece of paper and waited for Pepper's reaction, holding back a giggle. Pepper looked up "You have a Feild trip to your house?" the girls bursted out laughing
"Предатель" He mumbled (translation:Traitor) "Yep, she is totally a traitor Маленький паук"

Peter took the permission slip from his mom and made his way up to his room after saying good bye to his Auntie and Mom.

-------The next Day-------

"Peter!" Nes screamsled while running up to him "Your Natasha Romanoff's Nephew?" Peter nodded and started walking leaving Ned to catch up "That's so cool dude" Peter turned to his friend and held back a laugh, he had no idea. Peter pulled out the permission slip "She signed my slip as well" He showed his friend who just stared at the paper in awe "woah"

They walked up to the bus and Ned handed Mr Harrington his Permission slip, next it was Peter. He gave the little piece of paper to the teacher who just marvelled at the slip. "H-how?" Mr Harrington's mouth had fallen open during his small period of being frozen out of shock "I'm her nephew, spent the day with her yesterday" the teen answered, the man just nodded satisfied with the answer.

Peter hurried onto the bus, waiting for his appending doom..