'Cause I'm A Little Unsteady

Hold

Hold on

Hold on to me

Peter's body shook violently, as he perched up against his bed frame. He had another nightmare..

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

He wrapped his arms around his quivering body as tears fell rapidly down his cheeks.

A little unsteady

Peter could see the images in his head, they were flashing before his eyes. He was gone. They all were.

Hold

Hold on

Hold on to me

He could feel the salty water seeping out of his eyes and into his shirt, it was all to much. The nightmares, the constant need to see his face again.

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

The teen would have this happen to him every night but that just made it worse.

A little unsteady

Peter needed someone, something but that thing wasn't there anymore and was never gonna be there again.

Mama, come here
Approach, appear

How he needed someone to understand. Sure Ned had tried to talk to him about it, but he just didn't understand. No one did.

Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home

This empty house didn't feel like home anymore, not without him or his sarcastic remarks. No it was just an empty space, with nothing to fill it.

If you love me, don't let go

Everyone he loved left him, he destroyed everything he touched.

Hold

Hold on

Hold on to me

He wasn't allowed a family, allowed happiness, no all he deserved was pain and sadness.

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

He could be afloat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and no one would care, no one would look for him.

A little unsteady

Peter could disappear and no one would notice, even if his class mates noticed his absence they wouldn't care he was just Puny Penis Parker to them.

Hold

Hold on

Hold on to me

He needed someone to tell him it would be alright, but no one would because no one was there. No one cared.

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

Peter stared put of his small window, he watched as the lights blinked rapidly from building to building, blinding him slightly.

A little unsteady

Why wouldn't anyone understand? Why couldn't anyone fix him? Why didn't anyone care? Why couldn't he have people who loved him? Why wa she world so cruel?

Mother, I know
That you're tired of being alone

He hated the fact that he was alone, the fact that he would always have half of his heart missing.

Dad, I know you're trying
To fight when you feel like flying

He just wished that he could have someone to hold on to him. Someone to ground him. A life support.

If you love me, don't let go

He made a promise to Peter, that he would never leave him, but he broke that promise.

Hold

Hold on

Hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady

A little unsteady

He was more than a little unsteady, he was like a ship in a storm. He had nowhere to go, he was just lost at sea.

"Hold, Hold on, Hold on to me"

"'Cause I'm a little unsteady"

"A little unsteady"

"I love you Mr Stark"