Lando Norris {17+19}

This one is for nathnath97 . I hope you like it!

~ Don't lie to me
~ It hurts so much

You were walking trough the paddock. You had been looking for your boyfriend for almost 20 minutes now. You finally saw Lando standing between two hospitality buildings. But he wasn't alone. He was with a girl. She was really pretty and constantly playing with her hair. She took a step closer to Lando and pressed her lips on his. He didn't pull away.

You turned around and ran away. The tears were streaming down your cheeks. You had to get away from here. But where? And how. Suddenly two hands grabbed your shoulders.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" You looked up in a pair friendly green eyes.

"Charles. C-can I come to your hotel room with you?"

"Of course. We'll leave now I'll just grab you a bottle of water."

When Charles came back with your water the two of you walked to the parking. You were silent all the way to the hotel. Taking little sips of the water he gave you. When you entered the room you went to sit on his bed. Charles went to set next to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You immediately started crying again.

"H-he cheated"

"Lando? That doesn't sound like him at all."

"I-I saw it."

"Hey calm down. I'm always here for you. Come here and I'll hold you while you cry okay? It's okay." You curled up against his chest and cried your heart out. You just sat there for a while. Hoping the world would disappear.

"It hurts so much"

"I know. Don't worry everything is going to be alright. I promise." You didn't believe a word he said. He was rubbing small circles over your back and you relaxed a little bit.

"What am I supposed to do now? I don't want to see him."

"I think you need to go and talk to him Y/N. Maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for al of this. If there is not, you pack your bags and come here okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in your room for almost an hour now. Why wasn't he back yet? He was probably with that bitch. You were about to head back to Charles when you heard the door open.

"Babe? I'm here. Hey sorry I needed to do a bit extra media after the good qualifying session."

"Did anything happen today Lando?"

"Eh no nothing special."

"Nothing I should know?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me."

"Babe what are you talking about?" You heard he was getting nervous now.

"I know you cheated Lando! I saw you kiss her!" Lando went pale. He didn't say anything he just looked at you like he just saw a ghost. "Did you really have to do media? You were with her weren't you?"

"Babe-"

"Don't call me babe."

"She kissed me. I never meant to. I didn't know she was going to do that. I would never hurt you like that."

"You didn't push her away!"

"I was startled! Babe I swear I would never cheat on you."

"Don't call me babe!"

"Please forgive me. I love you."

"Why would I!?"

"Please." His voice sounded soft and weak. You saw him tearing up.

"No. You promised you would never hurt me. Yet that is exactly what you did." He was really crying now. He was sobbing loudly.

"I-I don't want to lose you. Please don't leave me. I love you so much. I never wanted this to happen. You are the most important person in my life." You were crying too now.

"But it happened Lando! We can't turn back time!" He couldn't answer anymore. The tears were streaming down his face and he was sobbing uncontrollably.

You hated seeing him like this. You really did but he hurt you so bad. You didn't know if you could ever forgive him. Silent tears were running down your face. Lando stepped closer and whipped your tears away, still crying himself.

"I love you." His voice was so soft and breakable.

"I love you too Lando. I just don't know if I can forgive you."

"Can you please think about it. I don't want to lose you. Definitely not like this."

"I'll think about it."

"Promise?"

"Promise."