Lewis hamilton {6}

This one is for 200Bluesky200

~ quit the lies

You were having a really bad headache and the painkillers seemed to have disappeared. You opened all the cabinets and slammed them closed when you didn't see what you were looking for. That was a terrible idea of course. The sound of slamming doors only made your headache worse.

You opened your phone and went to contacts. "Lewis where are the painkillers. My head is going to explode and I can't find them."

"I believe I have a few in my nightstand from last weekend but I'm not sure."

"Okay I'm going to check. Bye Lew." You hung up the phone and rushed to your shared bedroom. You opened the drawer. The first thing you see is a pregnancy test. It was positive.

You stared at the test for a while. It wasn't yours. You never took one. Lewis and you always did it protected. But if it wasn't yours, form who is than? Did Lewis cheat on you? Did he get her pregnant?

You took the painkillers out of the drawer and put the test back. You put some other items on top of it and closed it again.

You wouldn't let Lewis know you knew about the pregnancy test. Not yet at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N I'm home!" He walked in to the living room and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "How are you doing? Did the painkillers work."

"My headache is gone. I went out for a hike and took some painkillers. After that it went a lot better."

"I'm glad to hear that. I'll make you a nice dinner."

The two of you had dinner. You didn't have any deep conversations. Just small talk. Your were feeling terrible but you couldn't let him know.

You grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. Lewis grabbed your waist from behind and pulled you against him. He started kissing you neck and moved his hands up to your cleavage. "Lewis stop. Not today."

"Why not gorgeous. Don't you want to have some fun?" He spun you around and pressed his lips against yours.

You pushed him away and turned your head. "Not today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a month since you had found the pregnancy test. Lewis still didn't know you saw it. You were trying to figure out who it was before you were going to confront him about it.

You were at another gala Lewis was invited to. You straightened your dress and followed Lewis trough the hall. "Lewis hello. How are you?" You didn't see the woman that was talking to Lew. You saw her arms wrap around his neck. After a few seconds she pulled her arms back again and the two turned to face you.

"You must be Y/N. I'm Rita Ora. I'm sure you know some of my music." She turned to face Lewis. "You've had a bit of a downgrade I see." It made him giggle.

You have been here for less than an hour and you already wanted to leave. He giggled. Does he seriously think that's funny. "I don't know your songs actually. I listen to good music."

"Y/N behave." No Lewis you should be behave.

"Oh it's alright. I'm don't care about her opinion." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and bit her bottom lip. Unbelievable. You knew they used to date. They USED to. So why the hell did she think she could just flirt with him like that?

You just stood next to them while they talked. This women made you blood boil. You looked at her. She had quit a nice figure but she had a bit fat on her belly. No wait. Her belly was to perfectly round to be fat.

It all came together. The pregnancy test. Rita's baby bump. It was barely noticeable but if you looked carefully you could see that she was pregnant. If you remember correctly, they had a photoshoot together about seven or eight weeks before you found the pregnancy test.

Tears were steaming down your face. You turned around and walked outside. Lewis footsteps were clearly audible behind you but you just kept walking. You were going home. Your home.

"Y/N! Y/N come back! Where are you going." He caught up to you and grabbed your wrists. He was now facing you and you saw his expression change when he saw you cry. "Princess what's wrong?"

"Why couldn't you just keep it in your pants!?" You tried to walk away again. But he wouldn't let you go.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Rita! You cheated on me with your ex!"

"I would never!"

"Quit the lies!" The tears were gone. It was pure anger now. "I've seen the pregnancy test in your nightstand. I've seen her baby bump. I know the two of you worked together."

"Princess I-"

"Don't call me that!"

"No please Y/N. I'm so sorry. I didn't know she was going to keep it."

"Don't you care about me at all? Wasn't I good enough for you?" You managed to free yourself from his grip. "You don't need to come home Lewis. I don't want to see you again. Give me an address and I'll send your stuff there."

You turned around and walked away. You were done. You should have done this a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a year since you and Lewis broke up. You saw him a week ago. He took care of the child and she ran of with another rich guy. You wanted to meet Lew again. You still had feelings for him. But you know you shouldn't.