0.03🌚

Put yourself first at all times

Put yourself first at all times. Cuz remember it's never enough for anybody and you are all you got at the end of the day.

- NLE Choppa

NICK SIMMONS 🌚

"Shut the fuck up that's why you look like jimmy neutron 'gotta blast' head ass" Jay said to Allen.

If these niggas don't shut the fuck up.

"That's why you look like the nigga from the comercial that be like 'jones bbq foot massage'." Allen shot back at Jay.

Why is it that I'm always over here and these gotta argue all the time.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up? Damn.." I yelled to them rolling my eyes.

"Who asked you?" Jay and Allen said in unison. What they like a choir now?

I rolled my eyes at them and looked back in my phone.

"That's why you look like Micheal Jackson "he he" headass." Jay said.

Glizzy, Manny and Cordae busted out laughing. I shook my head at them.

"I know you not laughing over there nigga. I'm bout to get on yo ass. That's why you sound like a middle schooler." Jay said to Glizzy.

"Shut the fuck up Jay, that's why you took the short bus when you were younger." He shot back.

Jay stayed silent which made everyone bust out laughing.

"Y'all didn't have to do my nigga like that. He not proud of that and you know it." Cordae said laughing while he had a bag of chips in his hands.

Nigga always eating everyone we come over to Jay house.

Jays phone starts ringing causing everyone to quiet down.

"Hello...yea... right now... aight... bye.." he hung up the phone and looked at us.

"My baby momma and her friend coming over." He said. We all nodded.

A few minutes later we heard the front door open. I didn't bother looking because I didn't care who was there.

"Damn she a whole baddie." Allen said.

"And that ass fat" Glizzy said.

"Damn, I'm finna fuck em" Cordae said doing an impersonation of blueface.

"What y'all niggas talking about?" I said looking up from my phone at them.

"You too focused on your phone to not notice there is a whole baddie in the kitchen." Allen said pointing at the kitchen.