0.04🌚

I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible

I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you finally understand why storms are named after people.

-Unknown

CARNATION WHITE 💫

My phone kept vibrating from next to me. I groaned and picked up my phone seeing that I had 100 missed calls from Darius.

I picked up my phone and opened it my heart beating out of my chest. I received a text form Darius that made my heart race even faster.

Darius
I swear to god Carnation when I find you I'm gonna kill you!

I locked my phone and threw it down on my bed, my chest heaving up and down. I began a to think.

Will he actually find me?

Will he actually kill me?

I didn't feel safe at this point. I picked up my phone, my hands shaking and I called Star. I put the phone up to my ear as it ring 3 times before she answered.

"Hello?" She said sleepy. Tears fell out of my eyes. I was honestly scared.

"Star, please come here now. Darius threatened to kill me." I said to we crying into the phone.

"Babes breathe, I'll be over there with the boys in a couple of minutes." She said to me. I nodded before hanging up.

I curled up into a ball on my bed and put the hood over my hair and cried, rocking back and forth. At this point I find feel safe with anyone anywhere.

Everywhere I go, it's like he always finds me. And I don't understand how he got my number. I changed my phone and got a new number a few days ago. How can this be possible?

Not even a few minutes later, the doorbell rung. I get up out of the bed and I walk downstairs. I adjust the hoodie on my head to hide my red and puffy face. I wiped my dry tear stain and I open the door.

Star instantly walked in with a serious look on her face. When it comes to me, neither her or jay plays about me. "What happened?" She asked me sternly. I pulled out my phone and opened the thread of messages between me and Darius and gave it to her to read.

She held a mug on her face as she passed it on to Jay. Jay instantly got up and gave me my phone. "Where the nigga at?" He said sounding mad.

"Calm down Jay, please." I said holding him back from skiing out the front door. He looked at me and sighed before he went to sit back down.

"But how did he get your number when you changed it?" Star asked me. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know how. I just know that I don't feel safe by myself." I told her. I brought my knees up to my chest and I put my head in between them.