0.05🌚

Take every chance

Take every chance. Drop every fear.

-Unknown

Chapter is gonna be short 🤦🏾‍♀️

CARNATION WHIT E

I wake up to feel a set of heavy arms around me and heavy breathing. I jumped up and turned around only to see Nick beside me. I relax myself and I get back in the bed beside him.

"Nation." He said in a raspy voice. I turned my whole body around in the bed and faced him. I look at him. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at me.

"What you tryna do today?" He asked taking his hand from off my waist and flipping over in his back and looked up at the ceiling. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe we could go to the mall." I suggested. He nodded his head and sat up on the bed and looked at me.

"Aight, go get ready." He said. I nodded my head and got up and unzipped my duffle bag and took out an outfit to wear. I put my duffle bag back by the window and walked into the bathroom.

30minites later.

"Ok I'm ready." I said to nick as he sat on the bed on his phone. He locked hi Sphinx and looked up at me and examined my outfit. He licked his lips and got up and grabbed his keys.

I walked out of his room and made my way down the stairs and out of the door to his car. I leaned against the passenger door and waited for him to come outside.

He walked outside and closed the door and locked it behind him. He walked towards the car and flashed me a smile before unlocking the car doors.

I got into the passenger seat while he got in the drivers seat and started the engine. He backed out of his driveway and into the road as we sat in awkward silence.

We finally arrived at the mall and he drove around looking for a parking spot. He found a parking spot and parked in it and stopped the car.

I got out of the car and put my phone In my pocket and began walking towards the mall. He ran to catch up to me and we walked in side by side in the mall.

We went our separate way. I went to forever 21 and Victoria's Secret for some sets. He told me to meet him by the food court so after I finished shopping I went into the food court.

I found a seat in the food court and set my bags down and went to order some food. And stood behind a tall darkskin guy that was in front of me ordering his food.

He moved up and I stepped up and ordered my food. After they put my food in a to go plate I moved up along the line still behind the y'all darkskin.

I payed for my food right after the darkskin and walked to the table where my bags were. I sat down and opened my plate and began eating before my eyes were covered.

"Guess Who." A deep voice said. I recognized it but I couldn't make it out. So I made a guess.

"Nick." I said. The hands were removed from my eyes and I turned around with my eyes widened.

"King!" I said getting up and jumping up on him. King was my best friend since diapers. We only got separated when he moved to Miami. We only lost contact because Darius was jealous that I was always with him. But at a time they became friends.

"Wassup with you Nation." He said hugging me back and putting me down on the ground. He walked around the table and sat in the booth in front of me.

"Nothing much. You?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Same old same old, Kayla always tripping." He said shaking  his head and laughing. Kayla was his baby momma/ gf. Whenever he's out somewhere without she's always assuming he's cheating.

I laughed. Nick came over to the table with food in his hand and stood behind me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh nick this is my best friend king, king this is nick." I said to king. He looked up at nick weirdly then he dapped Nick up.

He got up and hugged me. "Imma catch you later." He said. He looked at nick one sat time before walking off.

I looked at king walking away in confusion. It was good seeing him but he gave off a weird vibe. I don't know what it is.

Thoughts?

I know it was kinda boring a lil but I'm just warming up for what's about to happen next chapter 👀

Anyways later loves. -🦋