Part 2

Your pov
It is now the next day and also Yoongi's 1st day as my bodyguard. Lucky me(!) Today, I was scheduled for an interview about my latest song. After that, I needed to go to a shop to talk to a designer about my latest clothing line and hope Yoongi is not a problem for me. I need to keep hoping things don't change for the worst because of him.

"Come on, Y/N! The interview starts soon we need to leave now!" I could hear Y/M/N freaking out as he shouted for me to hurry.

"I'm here. I'm ready, chill out!" I couldn't help but laugh at him. But as soon as I got in the car, my laughter ended. Yoongi was sat in there, still and cold like a statue.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." That was all he said and I already knew it was going to be hard getting along with him but I was ready for it.

Time skip
That was at least normal for me. The interviewer was lovely and the topic was easy to answer to about my songs. I was in a happy mood. I managed to stay that way when I also met the designer later that day. While speaking to her, Y/M/N came to me.

"Y/N I'm sorry but the assistants need help with the new props. Is it alright if I go help them?" I smiled widely at him and agreed. Once he left, I was incredibly happy. Now that I don't have anyone hasling me for work or anything, I'm free for the rest of the day. I could invite my best friend Y/F/N out again. The last time I saw her was the day I saw my stalker last. It would be amazing to relax with her and just have fun.
I was about to call her, when I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

"Who are you calling, may I ask?" Due to all my excitement, I had forgot Yoongi was here! I'm sure he could tell that too, judging by the mocking tone he had in his voice.

"Well... since I'm done with work, I was thinking of hanging out with a friend of mine, maybe. You can leave too, I'll just be in her home and you can come collect me later." I tried to say eith as much confidence and reassurance as possible. However, it didn't seem to work.

"No. I'm sorry Y/N, I know you enjoy spending time with them whenever you get the chance to but I cannot allow that." His face remained straight and serious, despite my shocked and angry expression. I was about to fire back at him.

"Yoon-" he cut me off, "Listen, I'm here for your protection. I am a personal bodyguard, meaning I need to be with you at all times and it also means I have a say in what you do, for your own safety."
His tone was dark and serious but I couldn't let him think he could control what I do. Besides, I'll only be at Y/F/N's house, that's it. So what's the problem?

"Yoongi, calm down. She's a close friend of mine. I'm sure she's not secretly my stalker or anything. Just let me go. You have no idea how long I go before seeing her and I miss important things that happen with her and my other friends. If your worried you'll get in trouble or something, I'll let them know it was my fault. Just please leave, please?" I tried to get him to believe I'll be safe and to let me go.

"Great idea,"

What? He can't be serious right now. He's being sarcastic too,

"I'll leave you with your friend and come back for you later on. Maybe if we're lucky enough, your stalker won't be watching you, as you lead him right to a possible weakness of yours. Then, we can only hope he won't use her as an advantage to get close to you, whether that be threatening he'll hurt her or just working his way into your life. It sounds pretty reasonable to me how you want to put your friend's life in danger like that, not to mention how I couldn't care about her or your safety, even though it's my job to."

I was at a loss for words. After he finished with his rant, I thought over it and realised he was right. I couldn't risk Y/F/N's life like this. It would be best if I didn't meet her in person until the stalker is captured. I also realised how I spoke quite carelessly and rude to Yoongi, when in reality, he's only here to protect me. I should appreciate the fact that Y/M/N paid hard earned money for him to be here, instead of trying to prevent him from doing his job.

I sighed as I decided to get into the car to head back home without saying a word, with Yoongi right next to me. The whole hide was completely silent. Once in a while, me and Yoongi would share a glance at each other for a split second. I want to be mad that I can't see my friend for who knows how long but I wasn't. I was however kind of grateful to Yoongi for his knowledge and concern about the possibility of dragging my friend into this mess. I think the best thing to do right now is stay quiet.

Time skip
Once we reached the house, i made my way slowly to it. Yoongi slowed his pace slightly to walk by me. I gave him a confused look, which he noticed and explained.

"The stalker could be anywhere. Better to be safe than sorry." His voice sounded just as unbothered as it did this morning. His gaze shot around the area.

"Umm... Yoongi?" For some reason, I felt nervous looking at him right now. "Um...I'm sorry. I was dumb earlier. I should've understood where you were coming from. Instead, I tried to push you away. It's only your first day as my bodyguard and I'm already making your job difficult for you." I sighed and looked at him. He looked back at me.

"Its fine. You can say what you want to me. I don't really care. I'll just get on with my job anyway." He stated, as we walked into the house and closed the door.
Well, I guess that's...good? He didn't even spare a glance at me as he said that but I guess he didn't necessarily need to.

I watched as he made his way to his room for the night, without another word. I honestly don't understand him. Then again, it's only the first day he's been with me all day. Maybe things will get better as I spend more time with him. Hopefully.