Part 6

Your POV
I woke up the next morning and the first thing that came to my mind was what happened yesterday, specifically last night. Yoongi really suprised me. How could he say he basically deserved to get into trouble for leaving me alone? It was completely my fault: I let my stubbornness and anger get the better of me and I pushed him away and gave him attitude. Despite all the difficulties he endured to make me listen to him and to catch the stalker, he didn't wish for me to take any blame on myself, even though I was at fault. I thought he would've wanted me to blame myself as it would avoid the possibility of him being criticised about his job. I felt my face heat up as I recalled how he asked about my wound with his relaxing voice, how his thumb gently rubbed my arm slowly as he gazed at me with his calm, dark eyes, sending shivers through me. Did he ask how I was because he didn't want to get in trouble for failing his job to protect me ... or because he genuinely cared? No! Why would he care apart from the fact that it's his job to protect me? I jumped as I heard a knock on the door all of a sudden.

"Come in." I called. A second after, my manager walked in.
"Hey, Y/N. I hope you're feeling better after yesterday's...incident. I'm sorry I wasn't there with you." He apologies to me.
"Oh no, Y/M/N. Don't apologise. How were you meant to know the stalker would be there? Besides I'm fine, thanks to Yoongi. It was a good idea to get his help. Thank you for that, Y/M/N." I gave him a soft smile.
"I'm glad you're ok, apart from the wound on your arm but it should be better soon. Anyway, I'm here to tell you that today, you don't have any work to do anywhere besides here. Soooo, feel free to do what you want. Just relax for the day if you wish." I smiled widely at this information. As Y/M/N left my room, I jumped up and got ready, even if I stay home, I still have work to get on with, that I actually enjoy. Once I finished, I raced down the stairs for something to eat and then ran past the living room, wishing my helpers and my manager a nice morning, before rushing back up the stairs and towards my recording room.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks as the sound of my piano played through the hall. Everyone is downstairs so who could be playing it? After what happened yesterday, my mind crossed the possibility of it being the stalker, but I decided to just look instead of panicking. As I peeked through the slightly opened door, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me: Yoongi is playing the piano? It sounds so good. Each note was precise and soft, the melody he played was soothing. It went through my body, calming me down immediately. Before I could stop myself, I opened he door fully to watch him play. His hands move so slowly, yet he didn't miss a single key. He must have been playing the piano for a long time. He was so carefree and I loved the sight of him doing this. I never expected this at all! However, when I opened the door, it let out a slow creak, causing Yoongi to jump and stop playing immediately. He looked up at me and stood quickly. His eyes kept darting from the piano to me in a worried way. Why is he worried about me seeing him play I wonder?

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. Please continue." I said, as my face heated in embarrassment from interrupting him. He shot me a confused look.
"You play so beautifully. I love that melody. Play it again for me, please?" I really wanted to hear more from him. He stayed still, looking at the floor. He cleared his throat and finally spoke.
"Um ... my apologies for using this without permission. I won't touch it again." He almost whispered. What he said confused me.
"I wasn't joking, Yoongi. You played that so beautifully and I want to hear more. I'll sit with you and watch you play." His eyes widened at my words but before he could say anything, I pushed him down on the stool in front of the piano and sat myself next to him. He continued to stare at me but eventually started playing a different song. Although the keys he hit weren't exactly right. Maybe he's nervous since I'm watching him. I watched as he hesitantly pressed each key and I placed my hands on the right ones, joining him in playing the tune. He gave me another confused look, but slowly relaxed. He played the lower keys and I played the higher ones. The song sounded amazing yet not as beautiful as the melody he played before I came in, but I didn't pay much attention to that. As we finished, I noticed a slight smile form on his face.