Part 8

Your POV
It is now the day of the party. I was trying my dress on, even though the party doesn't start for another few hours, but I needed to help set the actual party up and get every aspect of it sorted out perfectly, so getting ready early would spare me the worry of not having the time to get ready later. Although it didn't help getting rid of the worry I held for the stalker making an appearance tonight. What if something bad happens? It will be all my fault. My thoughts stopped once the door opened and a smartly dressed Yoongi entered. His eyes scanned over me, which made me blush for the 100th time. He then came close to me and met my eyes.

"You look beautiful." He breathed, his eyes scanning me.
"O-oh, um th-thank you" was all I managed to whisper back. Why is his voice so soft? And why is he looking at me like that? Y/N stay calm, don't embarrass yourself! I decided to change the subject to end the awkwardness.

"So I, um, hope you thought about my requests. Will to try to relax a bit tonight and have fun? I was kind of going to ask for a dance even, if you want to?" I asked him in a soft tone, trying to convince him to agree to it. His face scrunched up in an adorable way.
"Uhhhh... not very keen on the dancing aspect. I mean I know how to but... it's just been so long." He sighed as he looked at the floor in embarrassment. I laughed and grabbed his hand, wrapping it around my waist as his eyes widened.

Yoongi's POV
What is she doing? I was utterly confused by her sudden actions and soon, I felt my face heat up by my hand having contact with her body. Her waist is so small, her whole body generally was quite small but elegant.
Her other hand then joined with my free hand as she met my eyes with that beautiful smile on her fragile face.

"I'll help jog your memory then." She stated as she started to move, which I wasn't prepared for.
"Hey, wait a minute," I laughed at her eagerness to help, "I know how to do the slow dance. It's just moving from side to side right?" I told her and she nodded in agreement.
"Yes, but for this dance you can decide what you want to do yourself. You do what you wish. And so I want you to know now what you want to do for our dance later." She explained happily, her smile growing with every word she spoke. I couldn't help but smirk.
"Alright, let's start then."

We danced for a few minutes in her room, trying different dance styles and sometimes just messing around. She really makes me happy, happier than I've ever been with anyone for a long time now. I will make sure she also has fun later. I spun her round and brought her back to meet my body with hers. Her hair covered half her face as she giggled to herself at how fast the move was and how she reacted to it.

"I guess you know what to do now, huh?" She breathed. A smirk crossed my face, looking at her half covered face, still seeing the blush that showed through it. I couldn't blame her, our faces and bodies were quite close. I brought my hand to her cheek and gently brushed her hair away. She gasped at my action, making my smirk deepen.
"Yeah... I guess I do." We stayed like that for a while, pressed to each other closely. I had not noticed how beautiful she actually was. Her soft hair, bright eyes that were gazing through me. I started to notice I was slowly leaning towards her, our noses now touched as I felt my eyes begin to close. I think Y/N was doing he same thing. Suddenly we pulled back as a knock was heard from the door, followed by Y/N's mum walking in, a smile on her face.