Chapter 1. Prison.

Your POV.

I sat in my bed which was a comfortable one for a Prison. Well precisely said Alcatraz.

(Yes I am adding Alcatraz into this story. Dont question my ideas.)

I was minding my own business until my neighbor who's name was Henry asked me.

Henry: Hey Mr. Redacted.

You: Yeah?

Henry: Is it true that you murdered the previous President of Atlas?

You: Why do you ask?

Henry: Well many guards have been talking about it and I want to hear it from yourself.

You: Why would you even believe them?

Henry: If there is one thing I know about this prison it's that no one lies here. Everyone is honest.

You: Some things are best kept secret. That's why I am Mr. Redacted.

Henry: Just tell me. Please I wanna hear it from you.

You: Well then if you want to know.

I sat up.

You: Yes, yes I did kill him. Happy?

Henry: Yeah. You know when you think about this prison that is meant for the most dangerous criminals of any kind then I must say: you belong in a supreme super prison bunker meant only for you.

You: I'll take that as a compliment.

Henry: Man when the ladies would hear of this oh boy.

You: What you hitting on them I mean they are all crazy ya know.

Henry: Yeah I know I also heard that they can't be watched by any Male guards because they would try to either kill them or rape then kill them.

You: Yeah not like it already happened before Mr. Scherlock.

Henry: Sarcastic as usual Mr. Redacted.

You: You know from all the inmates her I must say you known to be a serial killer of Soldiers are the most chill guy to talk to.

Henry: Ah well don't worry I won't kill ya since you are a killer like myself.

You: One that was put in war at a young age.

Henry: Yeah I mean you are 18 like wtf man. Well anyway wanna grab some grup it's almost time for dinner.

You: Yeah sure I could go for a small snack.

Henry: Another thing about you. You eat very smal amount of food.

You: Because I am in a prison and I am being watched by just about everyone.

Henry: Yeesh remind me to not stare at you like those wankers.

You: Yeah.

We both walked to the cafeteria, got our food, sat down and ate.

I only took about 5 big bites until I threw away the food. Wasn't even a nice meal.

The funny thing is that on the other side of this prison with a wall that had a few tank proof windows were the female prisoners who simply stared at me. Some in fear and some with a bit of curiosity.

I went back to my cell and laid down only to be disturbed by a guard.

Guard: Yo killer with the pencil someone wants to talk to you.

You: Who?

Guard: Ozpin.

You: Tell him to put his finger where the sun doesn't shine.