Chapter 7. Mr. Miles.

So I have finally come to the final Chapter however not the end of the Story. I will give more infos at the end.

_________________________________________

Ruby's POV.

We were all sitting in a Conference room. Price was talking to Soap while Ghost was preparing the call.

Soon Peter called and we answered. However Peter's face was hardly seen.

Price: Good Evening Peter.

Peter: Good Evening Cpt. Price. I see that everyone is ready.

Soap: Well we weren't the only ones who wanted to join on this mission. You see we have a bunch of volunteers that want to join in on the fight.

Peter: I see well then... let's get straight to the point. Now I have told you that I know where Hunter is hiding right?

Ghost: Pretty much.

Peter: Have you heard of the island called Aurora?

Soap: What kind of name is Aurora?

Price: That's my line.

Soap: Hey I get my moment ok.

Peter: Anyways do you know it?

Price: I have heard of it apparantly it's where the future is being born in right?

Peter: Yes indeed Skell being in charge there.

Ghost: So you're telling me that the hardware they are using isn't ancient?

Peter: Ghost Hardware will always be ancient you can only upgrade them to they're limits and then try to find a new version however that is completely impossible.

Ghost: Damn... that sucks.

Price: Ok well can we-.

Peter: Yes right the point. Like I said that is Aurora and he is on that island with his father. I dont have any info on his father however he was spotted there from one of our drones and we recieved the picture right before our drone was destroyed by something that we couldn't identify.

There was a picture shown of Hunter walking in his typical attire from a helicopter.

I couldn't believe it Hunter is alive!!!

Ruby: Wait!!! You're saying that Hunter is alive?!

Peter: That's true however not in the position that you think. We have no data besides knowing that he is on the island.

He showed us a picture of a man in some weird clothes leading a group of Soldiers who were wearing weird clothes and some hoodies like him only he had a different mask.

Peter: What you will see next is disturbing.

We showed us a Video of a group of Terrorists on the Island who were minding they're own business until shots were heard and they were killed one after another until the last guy was left. He sat on the ground in fear until the soldiers appeared from the woods. We could barely see them. They were also using special kinds of AR's. I saw how Hunter then spoke in a distorted voice from a voice changer.

???: You all were hiding here the whole time. Sentinel didn't seem to notice you one bit however we are not Sentinel. We are the Predators here. And now I will ask this once who bombed the building?

Terrorist: Fuck you it was a Mistake!!!

???: Did not look like that to you see there were still people in there. Innocent people night I say and they all burned to death.