Chapter 2. Training and Learning.

Your POV.

Morning:

I was waiting until the new kids were done. It took me a little bit to feel like I am home again but life as always is a bitch.

I waited until the energetic one with black and red hair arrived.

Ruby: Goodmorning Sir.

You: Goodmorning Ms. Rose did you sleep well?

Ruby: Well it was kinda different from any normal bed. The bed I mean.

You: Well dont worry when I say sleep well I mean the bed anyway and yes it is different but at least comfy right?

Ruby: Yeah but I am guessing that when the real Training begins I won't be getting better beds like this and more like a mattress on the floor.

You: That would be with the Marines but here you are being tested to be seen in which class of the military you will be a part of.

Ruby: Permission to ask Sir.

You: Granted.

Ruby: What class where you in?

You: All combined in one force. Let me be honest with you, I have been in the military longer then you think and that for my age as well.

Ruby: If I may ask?

You: Sure.

Ruby: How old are you?

You: I should be around 18 or so I am not sure since I have been in the military since 5 or 6.

Ruby was giving a face of complete shock.

Ruby: B-But isn't that illegal?

You: Sometimes the special part of the military keeps alot of secrets from you all and if not sometimes then always.

Ruby: Oh... I am sorry I asked.

You: No need to be sorry I am not some kind of asshole version of a drill seargant or so in fact my Rank should normally be general now but I am sticking with Commander.

Ruby had an even more shocked face now.

You: Heh shocked ya didn't I?

Ruby: Y-Yeah. I never heard of someone as qualified as this.

You: Well many would say the same thing but I have evidence from Ironwood himself and basically any other general out there as well as my 'Redacted' Files.

Ruby: Oh. Well it's really cool to be teached and trained by you.

You: yeah... sure.

Soon the other fresh meats have arrived.

Everyone sat down while I secretly set off a stun grenade in the middle of the room.

It stunned everyone except me since I had my distance.

Everyone: ugh my head.

You: Oh dear I must apologize for this inconvenience but I have to be sure to see which one of you can handle these things better.

Yang, Cardin, Pyrrha, Coco and Blake had been the first to recover.

You: Hm. You five come forth.

The five walked towards me.

You: Now do any of you know what that was?

Coco: A Stun Grenade Sir!

You: Yes very well Coco. Say have you been secretly Training and Learning yourself to this point?

Coco: I would even let myself be stuned around 3 times a day to train myself.