Ch. 3. Old Comrades.

Your POV.

Flashback:

Date: 02.06.08

Country: Afganistan.

Location: Unknown.

I was sitting on my chair thinking about why I was sent to the military and war.

Then Soap arrived.

Soap: Hey Kid. You seem deep in thought. You wanna talk?

You: Oh it's the question that I keep asking myself about why I am with the military and war as a kid since I havent seen a single kid besides me.

Soap: I see well what can I say? Sheperd wanted to make you the soldier of the soldiers while Ironwood was always trying to keep you stable. In honesty I dont think that you should be here at this age but I can't change the past. I can only hope that you will be free soon.

You: Yeah... well nothing more to say about this.

Cpt. Price: Well kid I will be honest with ya because we live in war we sometimes end up like this. I mean I was the guy who shot Zakhaev's Arm off. (Please tell me that I wrote that right)

Soap: And I shot him in the head so what? He is dead and we have nothing more to talk about it.

Price: Look soap I know you worry for the kid.

You: And I am thankfull for that.

Price: But you can't start thinking that he will loose his mind after this.

You: I can already see myself in a Mental institution. (Warning Spoiler for the future)

Soap: Listen I dont believe that it will happen but I fear this maybe will happen.

You: I will be fine ok?

Price: Of course you will dont push yourself.

Ghost: So what did I miss?

You: Nothing brother just a little chat, nothing more nothing less.

Ghost: Why do I miss all the cool talk.

You: It actually wasn't this time.

Ghost: ...

Everyone: ...

Ghost: You guys can be such fookin wankers ey. Not even the normal chats can I be apart of. For fucks sake.

You: Listen soap is just worried that I will loose my mind after this mission or missions.

Ghost: Oh so that's the problem Soap?

Soap: Just caring for the kid mate.

Ghost: Listen Soap I will protect my brother no matter what we both are ghosts you know?

Soap: Brothers in Arms. You boys better stay safe.

Roach: Uhhh so nothing about the mission?

Price: Oh for Fucks Sake No!

You: Hahahaa! Oh dear lord please let me keep this family.

Everyone: We are a family that will stay alive together mate!

You: I know!

The rest of the night we rested while taking shifts of guarding.

The next morning we had to finish off the terrorists.

We stealthily entered the building and killed each guard one after another.

We then arrived at the prisons.