Chapter 4. Mission and Truth.

Sup sorry its late but i got stuck with moving and forgot to finish this and then post it but now its out.

Your POV.

Me and Ghost headed to the firing Range to see how Price was training the Recruits. After our chat I couldn't stop thinking about who the person was who sent me this gun.

Ghost: Here we are God this hardware is ancient

I looked at the button to open the door and realized he was right.

You: You got a point.

I pressed the button and the door opened.

Immediately we heard shots going off on the other side of the room.

We walked to Price who was shit talking them. (The recruits)

Price: Is that your accuracy you fucking muppets seriously my father if he was still alive could shoot better at his age!

Cardin: Apologies sir I will do better next time.

Price: Do better now by now the enemy would've killed you four times you Stormtrooper aimboy!

Cardin: Yes Sir!

Cardin fired two more rounds and hit the Target perfectly in the head.

Price: Oh? Seems like he's getting better.

You: Yeah.

Soon everyone got better at the Range especially Ruby with her sniper. She always had the supreme accuracy.

She now switched to an AR and semi fired on the Targets.

She hit every target with precision though still with a little bit of low reaction.

You: Ruby!

She stiffened up and was a bit jumpscared for a second.

Ruby: Y-Yes?

You: You need to react quicker you have 5 targets in the front, four you have killed but by the time you would've shot at the fift target he would've killed you by then.

Ruby: Oh...

You: Try focusing more and when they dont see you at the moment take your time taking them out unless you dont have the time but even then you should be trained enough by then.

Ruby: Y-Yes Hunter!

Ghost: Hunter I see?

You: My callsign.

Ghost: Ah I see...

Price: Alright enough for today you did well but not enough yet.

You: General Sheppered would've said that you all are horrible and should go home so Price is just gifting you with these words.