Littles with PTSD

I am back wif another chapter today :)

I am doing these chapters because I fink dey are really, really important to understand even if dey are very sad.

I am a little and one of my main reasons I regress is because of my PTSD. I was hurt by a bad person over 3 years ago and even though it was a very long time ago, I still was diagnosed wif PTSD  and it still really affects me now.

If you have been struggling wif PTSD peas see someone to help you.

Being a little wif PTSD:

- It is otay to not be otay!! Remember dat!

- When you regress, go to a spot where YOU feel safe. Mine is wif my weighted blankie, stuffie, paci, and cuddling my puppy doggies.

- It can be hard to regress if you are having a hard time. That is otay! Do what you feel best doing and other things that help you regress.

- Let people know if you don't want to be touched or spoken to.

- After a nightmare, try to get back in da present moment. (5 things you can see, 4 things you can feel, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can taste, 1 thing you can smell)

Having a little wif PTSD:

- Let dem know if you are going to touch dem.

- Speak to dem in a calm voice

- Learn what can trigger deir flashbacks and avoid triggering dem

- Keep reminding dem dey are safe

- Dey may be hypersexual sometimes and asexual at other times