Chapter 16: Downhill

**mature content warning**

Jiritsu Capital Fortress, Jiritsu

"You smell like sex." Setsu said with a sly grin the moment he saw Takumi at breakfast.

Takumi refused to make eye contact with his mentor and after some unsuccessful probing and questioning, Setsu then told him that today he had planned something special for them. Something fun.

Hours later, Takumi still felt awkward and vaguely violated. He had not expected after his first night of passion with Tomomi, that Setsu would somehow be able to tell something was different. Somehow it made sense that he would pick up on it.

Hormones, or something.

Before lunch was served it seemed like everyone in Nisshoku knew and he felt utterly mortified. Not just for himself, but for Tomomi if they had figured out he had been with her that night. He had made such a firm decision not to kiss and tell about his first time, but it had left his control already.

Now, slightly dizzy with nerves, he was sitting in the smoky brothel down the hill in town with the others, surrounded by more bare breasts and buttocks than he had ever seen in his life. His face burned, but there was nowhere he could look that was safe.

Takumi took solace in knowing that at least Chikuroshi was unhappy to be there too, even when he had a gorgeous Jiritsu woman in a tiny thong literally sitting in his lap asking him about his swords.

Oh no, Takumi thought to himself. That's a euphemism, isn't it?

"You're perfect for him." Shirono smirked, clearly sniggering at Chikuroshi's expense. "And you." he added, looking back to the perky breasts of the petite young woman straddling his legs. "You're for me."

The girls lead them away to the same suite, the swordsman walking as slowly and stiffly as any man could. The same suite? Shirono really seemed to relish torturing him in new and creative ways, making Takumi shudder.

"Takumi." Setsu said, pulling his attention back to the room. "Pick someone already, before all the best ones are gone."

"I'm fine." Takumi said immediately.

"Would you rather go next door?" his mentor asked.

"What's next door?"

"Men. And all those in between. I'll go with you."

"Oh. No thank you. I'm fine, really."

Two women walked passed them, jingling from the fine chains arranged like lace draped around their hips. They took in the room and one whispered something that made the other giggle girlishly. He wondered if they were looking at the coins he had in his pocket.

Someone must have told the women in the brothel who they were, because it seemed that every worker there was being sure to make themselves seen. Perhaps it was their jackets.

Women of all shapes, sizes and ages floated around, smoking pipes and eating fruit. Some had piercings and tattoos. All of them were cooing invitations softly, saccharine sweet.

A lady in her twenties sat down on the plush chaise lounge next to Takumi, making the move to stretch her legs out and tussle her hair in front of him. She was very pretty, with long black hair reaching her curvaceous hips. Her eyes were painted dark and smoky with black and navy blue. The glint of jewellery drew his eyes to her ample breasts and he pulled his gaze away so hard it almost hurt his neck.

"It doesn't cost anything to look, sweetheart." she said with a sly smile. She pushed her chest together to emphasise her assets. "Seen anyone you like yet?"