I'm Your Boss

"You can cut it now." The doctor says to Jungkook as he guides to the umbilical cord that linked his baby to Jin.

Jungkook took his eyes off the baby and did as the doctor had instructed. Once the umbilical cord is cut, a nurse holds the baby and cleaned him up before handing him off to Jungkook.

The doctor removes the placenta from Jin's body and then started with stitching him back up.

Although Jin could hear his son cries, he was somewhat weak and couldn't focus on Jungkook and the baby. Once cleaned up, Jin was relocated to a recovery room which Jungkook had specifically picked out for him.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. He was finally holding his son, his Soobin. "You are my little one, do you know how long I have waited to meet you?" Jungkook said while staring at his son, whose eyes were closed. "That's you papa Jin over there, and your brother Jimin is at home waiting patiently to meet you," Jungkook whispered to his son as he analyzed his features.

"J-Jungkook," Jin called out towards his husband.

Jungkook looked towards Jin who he assumed had been asleep. "Can I hold him?" Jin requested.

Without hesitation, he brought the baby over to Jin. He knew that skin to skin contact was necessary for his son and more particularly from his papa.

As soon as Soobin was placed in Jin's arms, he began to cry. "He's so tiny," Jin noted causing Jungkook to smile.

"I know, right. Who knew such a tiny thing was in that big tummy of yours."

Jin ignored his husband comment as he looked down at his son whose eyes remained closed as he sucked on his fingers.

"Jeon Soobin, I'm your papa, and I can't wait for you to get to come home with us and meet your little brother Jimin." Jin smiled at his son and is suddenly reminded of the first time he held Jimin in his arms. His eyes watered at the memory, it was the first time in his life he knew that love at first sight existed.

Jungkook took out his camera and took a picture of his husband and their son. He had a photoshoot set up for their son in two days at the hospital, and he couldn't wait to see what the professional photographers work.

"Jungkook, can you facetime Jimin, please?" Jin said as he was already missing his baby. Soobin was quiet in his arms, not making a sound.

"Sure babe," Jungkook answered and started facetiming Hoseok who was with Jimin, "I'm guessing you are calling with good news?" Hoseok said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Yes, Soobin is here, and Jin is recovering, but doing well. Let me give him the phone." Jungkook handed Jin the phone so that he could talk with Hoseok.

"You look like crap," Hoseok said as he looked at Jin.

"Credit of Soobin." Jin chuckled and pointed the camera to Soobin. Hoseok gushed, "Jinnie, he is so handsome, I can tell he is going to look like you."

Jungkook cleared his throat, causing Jin to laugh, "I think so too. Where is my baby, why don't I hear him?" Jin inquired as he looked into the camera in search of his Jiminnie.

"He is having ice cream, he was pleased to inform me that if his dad were here, he would get ice cream," Hoseok said shaking his head as he got up to go give Jimin the camera.

"Papa!" Jimin yelled into the camera as soon as Jin came into view, "I miss you so much. Uncle Hoseok gave me ice cream, and Uncle Yoongi is bringing me pizza and cake." Jimin said as he licked his ice cream cone.

"Where is my dad?" Jimin continued while bringing his face closer to the camera to look.

"I miss you too, baby, and I am happy you are eating well. Your dad is here, but would you like to see your baby brother?"

"Where is he?" Jimin questions.

Jin rotated the camera and showed Jimin Soobin. "Hi Soobin, I am your boss." Jungkook burst out into a fit of laughter.

Jin's eyes widen, and he flips the camera back to him, "Jimin, what do you mean by that?"

"Uncle Yoongi said that I am Soobin's boss and I should tell him when I see him," Jimin said as he smiled into the camera.

"Jimin, you are not Soobin's boss. He is your brother, your younger brother who you are suppo-" Jin was cut off as Jungkook took the phone out of his hand and turned the camera to face him.

"Daddy, I miss you so much!" Jimin squealed as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"I miss you so much more Minnie. I will be there to see you soon, once your papa and brother is asleep, okay."

Jimin smiled and kissed his dad through the camera. "Okay, Papa, love you!"