author's note.

hello.

you've reached the ending of the story! thank you for reading "see you, see me". my um first adrien x reader! i promise that i will be posting more bonus chapters! but first off, i'm going to be expressing my thoughts in this story. 

although if you want to ask some questions, go right ahead!!!! i am looking forward for questions, guys!

anyways, thank you guys for supporting through ups and down! yes i did admit that i am getting tired of this story because it literally tells the story of my failed love story, but still, i did not give up on it! because i'm not like other authors who just leaves their story on hold for like- FOUR YEARS. believe me, i've seen those amazingly-written books from 2015, even 2013/2014!!

i know this one is not an 'amazingly-written' book, but i am proud of this story! i liked how i get over dramatic with writing sometimes, and i just loved when i get in so much detail with the expressions of the reader and the mood of the scene. idk, i was having fun with searching words through the dictionary and thesaurus (THAT'S RIGHT I'M GUILTY Y'ALL)

so i am going to point out some certain scenes in the story that i will make a comment on. so february was when i published this story right? like i didn't know how it will turn out. i already received some critical comments tho. i included a scene where the reader was invited for ice cream then someone commented that they're lactose intolerant. I LITERALLY BEAT MYSELF UP BECAUSE OF THAT and since then i did not forgot about that comment because one of my readers could not relate with one of my x readers!!!

also that one scene with adrien moaning WAS NOT A PART OF MY MEMO. seriously, i did not know what came over me when i wrote me, the phone convo did not happen between me and my crush. AS IF HAHAHAHAHAHA. so seeing those comments about how disgusting that scene was, DON'T WORRY, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. i legit wanted to vomit whenever that part came up. 

also, for all the old readers, (lmao not that old) DID YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY APRIL FOOLS JOKE THAT WENT HORRIBLY? I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT :(((((( i sounded really childish and immature in that joke. ugh. 

and i wasn't supposed to add a "season two" in this story. idk why i even added it lmao. i am a terrible planner. the chapters aren't even lmao. i looked back and the reason why i insisted on a season two was because i am too lazy to make a cover for a second book. BUT NOW I REALIZED THAT I DON'T NEED TO MAKE A SECOND BOOK. like-- i just need to continue the numbers of the chapters. smh. 

i am super duper thankful for all my voter and commenters in this story. special mentions would of course go to these guys (by the way these are the only ones that popped into my head. so sorry!!!)

seinquant

AdorableButterfly

PeterParkerpants

LazySpazChick

SORRY I COULDNT REMEMBER ANYONE ELSE. I APPARENTLY HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS. IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

there won't be a second book

BUT!!!!!!! 

I AM PUBLISHING A NATHANIEL X READER. 

idk when i would publish it, but rest assured, i will try my best to satisfy your needs HAHAHAAH

i am also posting BONUS CHAPTERS! including the GOOD ENDING we were talking about. i will also write some scenes that were not seen from chapter 30. 

so, look out for those updates!! 

thank you guys!!

see you!!

KimmiePines~