bonus chapter(s): good ending (part2)

////

The next week came by like a breeze. 

Ms. Mendeleeiv was surprisingly calm today, happily teaching them a lesson. Maybe she had already found a boyfriend or a girlfriend, nobody knows. 

 Adrien sat beside his best friend. He had got to admit that that was the greatest dance of his life. They had so much fun without anybody disturbing them, and that was all he wanted. 

And he may or may not say that he loves her, in his mind. 

Speaking of, he sneaked a glance to his left cautiously. He was afraid Mendeleeiv would catch him and make fun of him in front of the class, letting her know that he was staring at her like a creep. 

He saw her, drawing in her sketchbook, all the while listening to the teacher. He then subtly looked at one of her sketches and he doesn't say it out loud, but he loved her drawings. He loved the expressions and the anatomy was perfect. (i wish this was me)

The bell rung, signalling that the class ended. Everyone began to stood and arrange their things. Adrien did too, but not before commenting a compliment to Y/N. He pointed to a certain sketch he really liked. "That one is so pretty. You're so talented."

She casually said her thanks, trying not to be awkward. He smiled at this. He thought she was really adorable. 

////

Then, Adrien would have her listen to some songs he discovered. Some are from Nino, while some are ones that he searched himself. He was proud to have shared his interest with his best friend, all the while ignoring his developing feelings for the same girl. 

Of course, he, too, was happy whenever she wants him to listen to her playlists too. He would offer to share the earphones with her, and her accepting was the highlight of his day.

That didn't stop the teasing from their classmates.

"Aww," Kim cooed, his hands held together as he stood with one foot. "You looked so cute together!" Max laughed with him.

She wouldn't mind. She did not let her blushes show, but what does Adrien think? Didn't he know he was being paired up by the person who had confessed their feelings to him last May? Didn't he feel awkward and uncomfortable?

As a matter of fact, yes, he did feel awkward and uncomfortable. He was being paired up with a girl who is great at everything, who makes her laugh. He has got to admit that he was slowly falling for her. Is he? He is.

He turned to her with a wonderful smile. "This beat is so awesome, and the lyrics are amazing!"

She smiled back. One of the things Adrien loves about her. "Where did you learn about this genre, anyway?"

"I learned it from Nino. You know, being a DJ and stuff..." He shrugged. "I listened to it ever since."

She nodded in understanding. "Well, you should listen to this artist, mxmtoon? She's super talented and all of her songs are great. I have some of her songs downloaded here. If you like, I could share it to you?"

"Sure!" His eyes lit up. 

////

After an hour of laughing at videos Adrien thought was funny, classes ended. She set foot out of the school, where her best friend, Alya should've been waiting, but she wasn't there. 

She then received a text on her phone. saying that said girl was invited by her boyfriend to a study group last minute. Nevermind, she thought, she was looking forward for her treat tomorrow. She was walking down the steps. 

Adrien saw her, not hesitating to call her name. Why not end his day on a happy, fun note? She turned around and he ran down the stairs. He waved at her, and before she could open her mouth to say something, he cut her off by grabbing her arm and dragging her to his limo. 

"What are you doing?" She said as Adrien closed the doors and he forced her to wear a seat belt. "You're basically kidnapping me!"

He chuckled. "Well, I saw you planning to walk home, alone so I figured I should just take you there."

"How did you know I'm walking alone? Alya-"

"She's not here, remember?" He decided to cut her off again. "Study group with Nino?"

"How did you-"

"He's my best friend. I have the right to know."

"Don't keep on interrupting me!" She bursted out, making him laugh. He didn't realize how he missed these moments with her. He was too caught up with Marinette or Kagami, that he took Y/N for granted.

He cursed in his head. It felt so wrong yet it felt so right.

"Home is here," Gorilla grumbled interrupting Adrien's train of thought. He did not even notice that they were already here. All the thought about was the girl sitting right beside him. 

She opened the car door. "Thanks, Adri-"

"Wait," he did not hesitate to hold her wrist. "Here." He opened her hand and placed a bar of her favorite candy, giving her a small smile. 

A moment passed. Seemed like she was not able to form any words. "Um... thank you, Adrien. Good night." He couldn't miss the redness of her face. It was hard to.

The second the vehicle was far from her, Adrien closed his eyes as a sigh went out of his nose. He brought out his phone to see that there was a new message from his best friend's girlfriend, Alya. 

Alya:

so, did it work?

Adrien:

yup

He exited out of the conversation and pressed Nino's contact. 

Adrien:

dude talk to me

Less than a minute later, he responded. 

Nino:

what now?

no offense dude, if i hear one more embarrassing story about u and kagami i swear i'm gonna puke

Adrien rolled his eyes. He looked outside and saw the front of his house. Before Gorilla could park the limo he opted to send one more message before going inside his home. 

Adrien:

no

i don't like kagami anymore.

////

there's a part 3, everyone!

KimmiePines~