chapter 5

when we finally made our way back to the room where our movie was being played. I stopped him in his tracks by grabbing his hand. he turned his head, his hair shifting in my direction.

Jimin- is something wrong minji?

minji- what does this mean? I mean like what are we now?

his lips curved up into a soft smile.

Jimin- I was hoping that you would consider me your boyfriend now.

minji- I couldn't even begin to even think about rejecting your offer.

he laughed at my comment and brushed his thumb against my cheek.  he took my hand happily in his and led me into the room. it was dark as the movie had just begun to start playing. we took our seats beside Jennie. when the film had finally ended we collected our things and made our way to the lobby. we all stopped and I began talking with Jennie.

Jennie- that movie was so god damn scary.

minji- you're telling me? I clung to Jimin's arm the entire time.

jimin- hey, you aren't hearing me complain about it.

I pushed his shoulder softly.

???- hey I'm sehun by the way, I didn't get to introduce myself before the movie.

he extended his hand toward me. I smiled and shook it politely.

minji- nice to meet you sehun, I'm Jennie's best friend minji.

he smiled at me and nodded, understanding my words.

sehun- the pleasure is all mine.

Jimin slid his hand around my waist causing me to look up at him.

jimin- we should get going minji, we have classes in the morning.

minji- your right, it is getting pretty late.

I turned to Jennie and hugged her tightly in my arms.

Jennie- have a good night bestie.

minji- you too bestie

Jimin led me back to his car in the parking lot and we drove back to campus. the sun wasn't up any longer so the campus was dead. we walked to the dorm and he walked me up the stairs to my dorm. I leaned against my door and smiled at him.

Jimin- I hope you sleep well, good night.

minji- hang on.

I reached forward and grabbed his hand.

jimin- what's wrong?

he spoke with a worried look in his eyes.

minji- can you stay the night in my room? that movie scared me way too much.

I looked away shyly. a smile spread across his lips.

jimin- I would never say no to you.

I led him into my room and closed the door behind us. I switched on the light and we kicked off our shoes.

minji- I'm going to get changed real quick.

I walked into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I washed my makeup off and changed into a sweatshirt crop top and matching sweatpants shorts. I brushed my hair and walked back into my bedroom. he was sitting on my bed, already looking tired.

jimin- Woah, you look really hot.

I sent him a flirty wink before I laughed.

minji- let's go ahead and go to bed.