the one who took menji!

He nodded as I got out of the car. He pulled away as I made my way over to the front door. I knocked on the door afraid of telling her parents of the fate that their daughter and my love had fallen to. Her mother Lisa opened the door with a soft smile on her face.

Lisa- jimin, what are you doing here? I’m surprised she let you go after you gave her a good scare earlier. Speaking of my daughter, where is she? It isn’t like you to show up without her.

I gave her a confused terrified look.

Jimin- what are you talking about? I never scared her.

Mom- she called me about two hours ago and we were talking. She had said she loved us then suddenly I heard her scream but it was muffled. I had thought it was you who scared her so I hung up the phone.

I turned as white as a ghost and more tears had begun to fall. Lisa’s smile dropped instantly at my expression. Her own expression turned fearful.

Lisa- that was you, right?

I could see the terror building up in her eyes. I shook my head softly. She turned white like she was going to throw up. She brought me inside and sat me on the couch and I told her parents what I had found. They began sobbing loudly, terrified for their baby girl. I couldn’t help but break down with them. That night they had me rest on the couch because I couldn't bring myself to even enter Minji’s bedroom.

Minji’s pov

I weakly open my eyes, my head is pounding against my skull. The room was freezing cold, I tried to rub my face when I noticed I couldn't move my arms. I looked up at my hands and they had shackles on them. I furrow my furrow my eyebrows and sudden pain filled my wrists. I yelp out in pain and I move my feet to keep my body up so I didn’t have to feel the pain from the chains. Where am i?! What happened?! My head pounded worse as I tried to pinpoint what had happened last night. That’s right... I was at a party with Jimin and the guys! I stepped out and called my parents. My eyes widened as I remembered what had happened next. Who grabbed me?! I tried to struggle but I stopped as the sound of footsteps made their way down the stairs of the room. The face of the man that had taken me came closer and closer till I could clearly see who it was. The familiar facial structure put me in horror. Sehun?! What the hell is going on?!

Sehun- good morning dear. I hope that you have slept well.

Minji- what’s going on?

I say fearfully, causing him to chuckle.

Sehun- isn’t it obvious? He isn't good enough for you, like I am. So I brought you to our new home! I know jimin took your first, but that’s okay. As long as I can have you for the rest of your life I'm happy!

He sent me a loving smile.

Minji- you’re crazy!

I spat out between gritted teeth.

Sehun- aww, I had hoped that you would have seen my way.

He pouted.

Minji- it’ll always be jimin! Never you!

He slapt me, my face slamming to the side.

Sehun- don’t say his name in front of me!

He yelled out angrily. After a moment of silence, tears had begun falling, causing him to sigh.

Sehun- see what you made me do? I didn’t want to hurt you buttercup.

He cupped my cheek and I just kept my eyes closed as I sobbed softly.

Sehun- i’ll leave you alone for a bit, i love you.

He gently kissed my cheek, causing more tears to fall. The day had blurred all together for he did not visit me since I had woken up, I had fallen asleep exhausted, limply hanging from my wrists.

Jimin’s pov

I opened my eyes tiredly, the house was quiet. her parents must not be up yet just yet. There was a loud knock at the door. Lisa went and opened the door. I guess I was wrong about them being asleep.

Officer- we wanted to know if you would like to take a helping hand at the search party?

I quickly got up from the couch and approached the door.

Jimin- I want to join.

Minji’s pov

I assume that a week has passed by at this point, I can't be sure exactly. I’m starving… Sehun keeps trying to feed me but I keep refusing, making him completely angry at me. Hell I don’t even know I am even alive at this point. If I’m going to stay here forever then I might as well make it end fast. My wrists constantly hurt and my feet are killing me. Suddenly my focus is brought to the tv screen. My heart dropped as tears fell, it’s the search party for me.

Minji- no…

I spoke out weakly as I could already feel my tears sliding down my face.

Mom- minji, baby, if you can see this. We are looking for you, I miss you so much.

My mom was breaking down on the screen. Jimin walked into the frame and more tears slid down my face. I miss him so much, it hurts to be away from my loved ones.

Jimin- minji, we are going to find you. I promise you baby, I love you.

Minji- I love you too.

I muttered to the tv screen hopping on the inside that he could hear me, but knowing he can’t. Sehun’s laughter came from upstairs.

Sehun- you’ll never find her.

He cackled.

Seeing Jimin’s weak face was making my heart ache.

Jimin’s pov

It’s been a week. I hate it, not having her sparkling loving eyes look at me. I miss her laugh, her smile, her sweet kisses. I crouch down putting my face in my hands, tears falling helplessly.

???- any luck, park boy?

I looked up at the only person too ever call me that stupid name, sehun. He looked completely normal. Shouldn’t he be worried too? I frowned.

Jimin- don’t you have any simpany? You were friends with her.

Sehun- I don't worry, because I know we will find her.

He puts his hand down at his side. I saw her charm bracelet, the bracelet I got her as a gift was on his wrist. She never takes that off.

Sehun- well i got to go, see you around.

He walked away and I let my fear show on my face. He did it… is she still alive? I should have known he did it!!!! I grit my teeth angrily. I get into my car and drive to her parents house. Lisa opens the door, taken off guard at my angry look.

Lisa- what is it?

Jimin- I know who took her!

She gives me a hopeful look.

Lisa- are you sure?!

Jimin- gather the police and meet me at this address.