chapter 6

Jimin- you look gorgeous minji.

He kissed my cheek sweetly.

Minji- hey, do you want to go down to the coffee shop on campus? We could wait for my parents after getting something to drink.

Jimin- okay, i don't see why not.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room, locking the door behind me. He took my hand in his and led me downstairs and out of the dorms. We walked past everyone that was loitering around campus as we made our way to the coffee shop. We walked through the doors and the smell of coffee filled my nose.

Jimin- okay i need to use the bathroom real quick, can you get me a caramel mocha frappuccino?

I nodded at his words.

Minji- okay, go ahead to the bathroom.

He kissed my cheek before he left to the mens bathroom. I walked up to the end of line and stood there waiting to give them my order. The guy in front of me turned around and started up a conversation.

Jimin- thank you for waiting to get our drinks.

I let out a sigh of relief once I knew that it was just jimin touching me. I gently turned my head and kissed his cheek happily.

Minji- it's no problem baby.

Sehun- oh. Park Jimin.

Sehun was shooting a glare at jimin.

Jimin- sehun.

Jimin completely glared right back at him.

Minji- is everything okay between the both of you?

I asked in complete confusion. Did something go on between them?

Jimin- it's nothing baby, we should get going. You parents are probably waiting for us.

Jimin started pulling me towards the door.

Minji- you're right, uh bye sehun. See you another time.

Sehun smiled sweetly towards me.

Sehun- i'll see you around minji.

Jimin pulled me out the door.

Minji- did something happen between the two of you?

We stopped at the gate and he turned to me. He let out a soft sigh.

Jimin- oh it's so simple, his friend group doesn't get along with mine. You know stupid things.

I nodded in understanding, I got it.

Minji- oh okay.

Jimin- Here give me that.

He spoke out of the blue. I looked to where he was pointing, it was my drink in my hand. I confusedly handed him my drink. He set it down on the ground beside of his. He got closer to me and suddenly picked me up. I squealed out in surprise, not expecting to be picked up.

Minji- what are you doing?

Jimin- I picked you up because I can.

He smiled happily and placed his lips onto mine. He set me back onto my feet and pulled away from the kiss.

Minji- is that all you wanted to do?

He nodded his head.

Jimin- yeah, that's all it was.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my drink from the ground.

I put my drink to my lips and gently took a sip as I smiled towards jimin.