the after affects

My body was so warm inside. My body has never felt so good in my entire life. My hand moved across Jimin's chest, feeling him under me brought a smile to my face. I look up to his sleeping face. He is still so undeniably handsome. I kissed his cheek and he slightly stirred then cracked his eyes open. Once he saw me, a smile as bright as the sun went across his face.

Jimin- good morning, did you sleep well?

I hummed.

Minji- better than ever, babe.

He kissed my cheek and held me tight. There was a knock at my front door. I raise my eyebrow. He shrugs and another knock was heard.

Minji- hang on!

I yelled out as I got up and used a towel from off of the floor to wrap around myself. I made my way to the door, opening the door to see taehyung and the rest of them. My smile dropped instantly once I saw them.

Minji- what do you want?

I say coldly

Taehyung- erm can you uh get decent?

I rolled my eyes.

Minji- fine, come in.

I opened the door for them to come in and I picked up my clothes before they saw them. I go into my bathroom to get dressed. I get dressed into a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. I stepped back into the room with everyone and Taehyung handed me my book that I had dropped. I give him a tight smile. I tossed Jimin his clothes and he got dressed.

Taehyung- so you've been a girl the entire time...

He said, trying to make conversation.

Minji- yeah, jimin has known that since the first month.

Jin- we are very sorry for our actions

I scoffed.

Minji- are you just saying that because i'm a girl?

Namjoon shook his head.

Namjoon- no, we really mean it.

Minji- okay fine, i guess you guys are forgiven.

Jimin- hay babe,

Jimin pulled my attention to him.

Minji- yeah?

Jimin- can you go grab me a coffee?

I nodded.

Minji- yeah sure. I'll be right back, don't make a mess.

I glared at the boys.

Jimin- they won't touch anything.

I grabbed my purse and slipped on my flip flops. I closed the door behind me and made my way down the stairs. I walk out into the shining sun, the feeling of warmth fills my heart as I think back to the events from last night. A soft smile spread across my face.

Sehun- minji!

I jumped in surprise and turned to sehun.

Minji- haey sehun!

I say happily.

Sehun- why are you walking weird?

I furrow my eyebrows. What? Walking weird?

Minji- i am?

Sehun- yeah...

I hadn't noticed! It must have been because of jimin.

Sehun- are those hickeys?

He pointed to my neck and my face flushed red.

Minji- yeah, i may or may not have moved mine and jimin's relationship further.

He frowned

Sehun- did he force you into it?

I shook my head.

Minji- no, I asked him to.

He looked deep into my eyes.

Sehun- please don't do it again.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Minji- why not?

Sehun- just don't.

He said sternly. I walked away from him, Why wasn't i allowed to have sex with my boyfriend? I got jimin's coffee and headed back to my dorm. I close my door behind me still lost in my thoughts of why sehun wouldn't want me to?

Jimin- MINJI

I jumped in surprise and looked at jimin. They were all staring at me.

Jimin- hey, are you okay?

I blinked a few times to clear my thoughts.

Minji- yeah fine, sorry.

Jimin- it's okay you are just really out of it.

His expression was worried.

Minji- it's nothing important baby.

I sent him a smile and handed him his coffee. I sat beside him on the bed and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Taehyung- we will stop bullying completely.

Minji- really?

My face lit up at his words.

Taehyung- yeah, we feel so guilty for what we did.

Minji- good!

(Original 583. New 690)