3

Izukus p.o.v

I'm walking back to my dorms while thinking about Kachan when I hear crashing. What is that? I follow the sound and end up at Kachan's dorm. I open it to see him on the floor with bloody hand? "Kachan?" He looks at me with blood shot eyes "What did you do!?" I say while running to the first aid kit that's in every room. What the hell was he thinking?!? I walk over to him and I start fixing up his hand. Why hasn't he said anything or pushed me away? "Kachan what the hell were you doing?"
I don't usually swear but right now I'm really mad.

Katsukis p.o.v

Shit! I can't tell him! "None of your fucking business!" I scream trying to hold back my tears. He stops fixing my hand and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Are you honestly gonna say it's not my business when I find you on the floor with bloody hands!" He screams while tears start going down his face. Did he just swear? Sense when does he do that? "Since when do I swear?" He scoffs "Since I found my soulm-crap" he puts his hands over his mouth and runs out. Was he about to say 'soulmate'?! Shit he already knows! I finally let the tears out. He knew I was gonna cry too. God he knows me to well. I smile slightly. Wait damn he's probably upset now. I get up and start walking to his room.

Izukus p.o.v

I'm such a fucking idiot!! What the hell did I do?! I start to cry. "God he's just gonna hate me more now! Izuku why are you such a fucking idiot? Couldn't you have just like let it go or something? I mean he wouldn't have done it for you so why did I do it for him?" I start to ramble not even noticing the blonde in my doorway.