6

Izukus p.o.v

"I did it. I avenged her" I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I could hear kacchan yelling. "H-hey kacchan" I said weakly "Deku what the hell?!?" His voice breaking. is he crying? "Why are you crying kacchan?" At this point he's holding me in his arms. He's so warm. "Deku you fucking idiot!" He pulls me closer to him. "What the hell were you thinking?! You couldn't gotten killed!" I can feel his tears on my shoulder. "I had to kacchan. She killed my mom I couldn't just let that happen"

Katsukis p.o.v

"I had to kacchan. She killed my mom I couldn't just let that happen". Why can't he just let the hero's take care of it? "Deku you should have left it to the hero's! Deku you couldn't gotten killed" God Izuku why do you do this to me? "Kacchan?" "Ya?"

Izukus p.o.v

I could feel my eyes getting heavier by the second. My head was starting to spin. I knew it wasn't gonna end well. Might as well say it. "Kacchan?" "Ya" he was trying to not cry anymore. I giggled. "I love you so much" he looked at me wide eyed. My eyes began to close. "I'm really happy you're the last thing I see". My eyes are completely closed and I can feel my body getting cold. I could hear kacchan screaming my name. The only thing I could do was put on a smile. "I'll miss you kacchan".