8

Izukus p.o.v

"Because katsuki I love you" he looks at me with wide eyes. God you're beautiful. "D-Deku" he asks with a bit of hope in his eyes. "Hi kacchan" I put on a smile. I try to sit up but my chest hurt a lot. I wince in pain. "H-hey what the hell do you think you're doing! You're gonna hurt yourself more." Kacchan yells trying to get me to lay back down. I ignore him and sit up. "Kacchan I'm fine" I try to reassure him. Maybe he does really care. "Um Deku?" He put his head down so I can't see his face. "Did you mean it?" There is sadness in his voice. "Mean what?" I tilt my head to the side. He lifted his head up and tear were threatening to spill. Why does his beautiful eyes have to look so sad. "When you said you loved me...did you mean it?" He put his head back down again. Right then. Right in that moment I knew what I needed to do. So I cupped his face with my hand he leaned into it closing his eyes. God he's so perfect. While his eyes were still closed I did what I had wanted to do for years.
I kissed Kacchan.

Katsukis p.o.v

That idiot why does he think he's doing tryin to sit up like that? "Kacchan I'm fine" he says with his bright ass smile. God I fucking love him. "Um Deku?" I couldn't look him in the eyes so I put my head down. "Did you mean it?" What the hell am I doing? What Am I supposed to do when he says he doesn't mean it? "Mean what?" He tilts his head to the side. Fuck he's cute. I look up tears still threatening to spill. "When you said you loved me...did you mean it?" You finally said it. I put my head back down not wanted to see his face. A few seconds went by and I started thinking about running out then something happened. Deku put his hand on my cheek. I leaned into it subconsciously closing my eyes. Then it happened. The thing I've wanted for years. Deku kissed me.
It was like a drug. I wanted more I needed more. But after a few seconds he pulled away. I whined.
"I love you even more than I love myself. I stayed by your side the whole time hoping someday you would notice me. You were the only person I would gladly die for. It had always been you. Katsuki...I love you."
At this point I was in tears and so was he.
"I-I love you too. Heh you made me soft you fucking nerd." He lightly laughed. "Hey Kacchan?" "Ya?" He paused for a moment. "Will you go out with me?" "Yes"