10 Final Chapter

Katsukis p.o.v

AllMight came in and I left the room a little while after. I didn't want to be a bother AllMight seemed like he really had to talk to Deku. I went back to my dorm to sit and think. So...I'm finally dating deku....what now? I sit in silence for a few seconds before it really sets in. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM DATING DEKU!! I huge grin starts to come to my face and I start jumping around. "FUCK YA" I scream while dancing around my kitchen "you seem happy" I stop dancing and look to my door and see a small greenette boy leaning against my door. "Fuck ya I'm happy babe I finally got you" I run over and hug him. He seems surprised and turns a bright red I laugh. "Kacchan let goo!" He whines. I huff and finally let him go. "Kacchan?" He tilts his head and looks up to me. "Ya?" He looks down "why'd you leave the hospital room without saying bye?" He says still looking down. Why did I leave? There wasn't really a reason. "Uh I don't really know I think I just wanted to come to my dorm." he stays quiet for a second "oh... did I do something?" He starts shaking. Why would he think he did something? "Hey,hey no you didn't do anything. It looked like AllMight had something important to tell you so I gave you guys some time." he continues shaking "Kacchan...I killed someone" he did, didn't he. "So?" He looks up with tears in his eyes. "What?" Holy AllMight he's cute. "Deku. I don't care. You were mad and did something stupid." A small smile comes to his face but quickly fades. "But aren't you worried about what people will say about you dating a murder?" I stay silent for a moment thinking. "Deku" I pause and open my mouth to say that I didn't care but he had ran. Shit!

Izukus p.o.v
I ran. I ran as far away as I could, I couldn't face him any longer I couldn't be rejected like that. I couldn't watch the love of my life reject me like that. I had finally stopped running and I realized I was behind our old middle school. (Bet y'all thought I was gonna say park huh)
I'm a murderer. I can't be a hero anymore. What will my mother think? What's will the school think? I know AllMight said everything would be ok but...I don't know if I can believe him. I want to but I can't. I was brought from my thoughts from my phone.
Kacchan: Deku where are you?!
Me: Leave me alone Kacchan.
Kacchan: No Deku I'm not leaving you alone where are you?!
Me: I don't wanna talk to anyone right now Kacchan.
Kacchan: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE DEKU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE?!?!
Me: Katsuki. Leave me the fuck alone I don't want to see you.
I sent that text crying. My soul arm started to hurt and I cried more. I looked at it and it started glowing red. A small smile appeared on my face. I really do love you Kacchan. I had stayed there for a few more minutes. I was about to get up when. "Deku! I found you" before I could turn around to run I was pulled into a hug. "God Deku don't just run like that! You scared the shit outta me I thought you were gonna do something stupid!" I hear his voice crack, I look up and see Kacchans eyes are red. "W-were you crying?" He tenses up then slowly relaxes. "Ya, I was. I thought I was gonna loose you. My soulmate started hurting and I thought you were gone." He said while letting me go and looking down. "Kacchan. I was scared you were gonna reject me when you were told I killed someone. I was so scared." He laughs a bit. "Shitty nerd. You really think I'm gonna let you go after I finally got you? Do you know how long I've been wanting to date you? Fucking nerd I've been wanting to date you for years." He pauses to breathe looks up at me and starts again. "Even here. When I was the absolute worse piece of shit ever. All I wanted was you. Izuku you don't get it. I wouldn't leave you because of some stupid shit like that." He really loves me. HOLY SHIT HE REALLY LOVES ME! I run and jump on Kacchan. Pushing my lips to his smiling into the kiss. "Have I ever told you how much I fucking love you katsuki?" He looks at me shocked but it soon turns into a big smile. "No but I think I can get used to hearing it" he picks me up and smiles. I finally found my soulmate.